Jim Jones goes sneaker shopping at FCNY

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

you know he got raped though
laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.
Of course he did, but realistically does he or any celeb have the time to scour forums for a "deal"...?
they're humans like everyone else...ebay is 1 click away...i always laugh at people copping overpriced kicks at flightclub, thinking thats da only avenue to get heat.

which further disproves the he's a sneakerhead statement...

laugh.gif

probably sold it to em for da price of 2X da retail price of da original DMPs...without da XIs to boot.
Of course he did, but realistically does he or any celeb have the time to scour forums for a "deal"...?
they're humans like everyone else...ebay is 1 click away...i always laugh at people copping overpriced kicks at flightclub, thinking thats da only avenue to get heat.

which further disproves the he's a sneakerhead statement...

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah chill wit the Jimmy hate...

...that's still my dude - "KUFI SLAPPER!!!"

I wouldn't call it hate, I personally don't see him as a rapper. He was Cam'rons homeboy in a video, and now he's a rapper? And not even a good one. Harlem dudes love him, and that's cool. I don't though. lol
well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
, he's obviously good at what he does if people pay him at least 10 thousand per show

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah chill wit the Jimmy hate...

...that's still my dude - "KUFI SLAPPER!!!"

I wouldn't call it hate, I personally don't see him as a rapper. He was Cam'rons homeboy in a video, and now he's a rapper? And not even a good one. Harlem dudes love him, and that's cool. I don't though. lol
well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
, he's obviously good at what he does if people pay him at least 10 thousand per show

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
come on sir, you honestly think these "celebs" give enough of a #!#$ to go online and search..... why? when dude can take a ride to FCNY, its not that serious.

its not the only way to get heat, its the easiest.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
come on sir, you honestly think these "celebs" give enough of a #!#$ to go online and search..... why? when dude can take a ride to FCNY, its not that serious.

its not the only way to get heat, its the easiest.

that would be an interesting video

Jim Jones clicking his way through ebay, probably would have ended up with some fakes

that would be an interesting video

Jim Jones clicking his way through ebay, probably would have ended up with some fakes

That new FC is too polished for my taste. I liked it better when it was the tiny spot on Greene and you had to wait on line outside cuz it was so crammed inside. Whatever happened to Chris V? He still over at Alife? Damn I miss that period from like 5 years ago

That new FC is too polished for my taste. I liked it better when it was the tiny spot on Greene and you had to wait on line outside cuz it was so crammed inside. Whatever happened to Chris V? He still over at Alife? Damn I miss that period from like 5 years ago

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

WHOA, too much cool

WHOA, too much cool

you like standing out side and getting treated like #$@%?

interesting....

you like standing out side and getting treated like #$@%?

interesting....

too polished...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...them opening the spot on Bway is a good look for them...you can actually walk around and not bump into !+@!%$ and knock kicks over...

too polished...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...them opening the spot on Bway is a good look for them...you can actually walk around and not bump into !+@!%$ and knock kicks over...

Back
Top Bottom