Jim Tressel resigns from Ohio State!!!!

gangsta207 thank you been sayin this all day

the clarett's are like family..stayed wit him for his first ever college game

gangsta207 thank you been sayin this all day

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Karma is a %$%#% for helping Maurice Clarett ruin his life.....
laugh.gif
, yeah @%*@#*+ right!

Blaming a University for the job the family should've done in the first place.

Ohio State did turn their back on Clarrett, but that wasn't the 'cause of Clarrett's own self destructive behavior, selfishness and sense of entitlement.  Ohio State didn't do anything to thwart that type of behavior, and you can say they encouraged it by paving the road so smoothly for him to have a spectacular freshman season.  It was all downhill from there.

The reason why Maurice Clarrett's football career unraveled (...his personal life followed), was because of Maurice Clarrett.

When Clarrett blew the whistle his credibility was in the gutter, kind of like Jose Canseco.  It didn't help that during that time period, the NCAA was toothless and getting trampled.  This is a new era, where the NCAA wants to flex their muscle, no matter how stupid they look.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Karma is a %$%#% for helping Maurice Clarett ruin his life.....
laugh.gif
, yeah @%*@#*+ right!

Blaming a University for the job the family should've done in the first place.

Ohio State did turn their back on Clarrett, but that wasn't the 'cause of Clarrett's own self destructive behavior, selfishness and sense of entitlement.  Ohio State didn't do anything to thwart that type of behavior, and you can say they encouraged it by paving the road so smoothly for him to have a spectacular freshman season.  It was all downhill from there.

The reason why Maurice Clarrett's football career unraveled (...his personal life followed), was because of Maurice Clarrett.

When Clarrett blew the whistle his credibility was in the gutter, kind of like Jose Canseco.  It didn't help that during that time period, the NCAA was toothless and getting trampled.  This is a new era, where the NCAA wants to flex their muscle, no matter how stupid they look.

this guy is slimey as hell

dont know how that sweater vest deflected so much of that lulz

this guy is slimey as hell

dont know how that sweater vest deflected so much of that lulz

Urban Meyer is not coaching again.

his health issues were too much for a coaching job, you think he really left UF willingly?

Gainesville > Columbus

Urban Meyer is not coaching again.

his health issues were too much for a coaching job, you think he really left UF willingly?

Gainesville > Columbus

Damn...a lot of hate in this thread...y'all do know that your favorite school is most likely doing the same exact things...we were just stupid enough to get caught.

Damn...a lot of hate in this thread...y'all do know that your favorite school is most likely doing the same exact things...we were just stupid enough to get caught.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

yeah but the difference is none our favorite school's head coach wrote a book about honor, responsibility, and discipline while being a huge cheater in reality.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

yeah but the difference is none our favorite school's head coach wrote a book about honor, responsibility, and discipline while being a huge cheater in reality.

Nah my favorite school is not doing the same exact things. Might be some extremely isolated booster incidents but not even close.

Nah my favorite school is not doing the same exact things. Might be some extremely isolated booster incidents but not even close.

I forget where I seen it but I seen a guy say Urban was possibly waiting on the Penn State job whenever JoePa calls is quits.

I forget where I seen it but I seen a guy say Urban was possibly waiting on the Penn State job whenever JoePa calls is quits.

Back
Top Bottom