Jim Tressel resigns from Ohio State!!!!

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Damn...a lot of hate in this thread...y'all do know that your favorite school is most likely doing the same exact things...we were just stupid enough to get caught.

yeah but the difference is none our favorite school's head coach wrote a book about honor, responsibility, and discipline while being a huge cheater in reality.
This.
And I am a Buckeye fan..... 

Originally Posted by swendro88

Damn...a lot of hate in this thread...y'all do know that your favorite school is most likely doing the same exact things...we were just stupid enough to get caught.

yeah but the difference is none our favorite school's head coach wrote a book about honor, responsibility, and discipline while being a huge cheater in reality.
This.
And I am a Buckeye fan..... 

Story Highlights
Since 2002 at least 28 OSU players are alleged to have traded or sold memorabilia
Ex-Buckeye tells SI he and 'at least 20 others' swapped memorabilia for tattoos
Source tells SI that four Ohio State players traded memorabilia for marijuana

Well, then.
laugh.gif

George Dohrmann always brings it.
pimp.gif

Story Highlights
Since 2002 at least 28 OSU players are alleged to have traded or sold memorabilia
Ex-Buckeye tells SI he and 'at least 20 others' swapped memorabilia for tattoos
Source tells SI that four Ohio State players traded memorabilia for marijuana

Well, then.
laugh.gif

George Dohrmann always brings it.
pimp.gif

True. College football is so f'n dirty its crazy. Everybody should chill on the hate cause its only a matter of time until your team gets caught(if they havent already).

True. College football is so f'n dirty its crazy. Everybody should chill on the hate cause its only a matter of time until your team gets caught(if they havent already).

Ohio State had it coming to them, Tressel could only keep up that squeaky clean "sweater vest" act for so long, dude is as crooked as it gets and I sincerely hope it takes Ohio State a very long time to recover from this.

Ohio State had it coming to them, Tressel could only keep up that squeaky clean "sweater vest" act for so long, dude is as crooked as it gets and I sincerely hope it takes Ohio State a very long time to recover from this.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Still a bit salty from the Fiesta Bowl I see.

Still a bit salty from the *Fiesta Bowl I see.

Is what that game (and basically all games in the jim tressel era) will now be known as.

Still a bit salty from the *Fiesta Bowl I see.

Is what that game (and basically all games in the jim tressel era) will now be known as.

As a matter of fact yes I am, you see I wouldn't be bitter about it if we had deserved to lose, but there's nothing that irks my soul like getting robbed and watching the other side relish in something that they hadn't rightfully earned. But hey, I hope you guys celebrated that one title you won under Tressel that was taken from its rightful owners, I find it suitable that you guys couldn't win jack !!#% after that year. And now I couldn't tell you how happy I am to see your program go down the drain faster than how that ref pulled the yellow flag on that 4th and 3 that day.

Back
Top Bottom