Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

Originally Posted by chino905

I have an interview tomorrow morning. I've been bored to death since I graduated this past May. This is going to be my 3rd interview for a entry level position since graduation, so I am HOPING and PRAYING to get this job so I can start saving up for a car, help my parents out with bills, and pay back my college loans.

To all my other NT brothers who are still unemployed, hang in there.
Good luck man.

JR5

Out Of A Job Since May Been Uber Depressed...
tired.gif

But Cant Complain Had Enough Cake Saved To Take Care Of My Bills And Small Expenses...

Missed Out On ALOT Tho Cuz I Couldnt Afford The Same Fun Wit No Job And Priorities Goin On
frown.gif

lost my job around may..was on unemployment...back to work right now with WAY LESS PAY...its something though and can't pass up the health benefits...

Was in banned camp when I saw this thread. I too was full of despair however I recently landed the internship I wanted. I hope everything works out for therest of you guys.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

man @%@! this $%%* im about to join the army/air force, only places that dont turn you down...

SWEAR TO GOD i have been on the same ++%%

this ++%% sucks

board to death in the house, waiting on call backs, thinking what you did wrong in the interview not to get the job IS WACK!!!!

mad.gif
Look out the window and see the same cats hanging out on the block all day everday unappreciated. Starting to feel like a real scum bag.

bay heads, FOOTACTION EASTRIDGE IS HIRING, i mean it aint a sixfig
laugh.gif
jobbut dam better than nothing

I hate being unemployed. It's not kosher at all.

I really wish I would have taken that six flags job now.

Oh well. Something will co...yea right.

Originally Posted by hellaones

mad.gif
Look out the window and see the same cats hanging out on the block all day everday unappreciated. Starting to feel like a real scum bag.

Worse Wen Its Ur Mans Or Some Folk U Grew Up Wit And They Gettin Licks....

U Check Ur Pockets, Pullin Out Lint, And Got Bills Wit Past Due Notices
grin.gif

Makes Waitin On The Blessing/Breakthrough That Much More Difficult

Yeap...Always Typed Like That On Msg Boards, AIM, Etc.

Only Do It From Computers/Laptops Tho Dun Have The Time To Do It Wen Im On My Mobile

I'm trying to get a part-time job at footlocker, footaction, champs, ect... and I called the closest ones (Sacramento Area) to talk to the managers but theanswer I got from them was "We're not hiring, but we're accepting applications." Being that this would be my first real job and I'minexperienced, could anyone tell me is the manager going to just diaregard my application or actually consider me for hiring? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I'm trying to get a part-time job at footlocker, footaction, champs, ect... and I called the closest ones (Sacramento Area) to talk to the managers but the answer I got from them was "We're not hiring, but we're accepting applications." Being that this would be my first real job and I'm inexperienced, could anyone tell me is the manager going to just diaregard my application or actually consider me for hiring? Thanks in advance.

In this case I would just move on and look for something else. They probably have hundreds of applications in their office and I doubt they look over each one. From my experience, the only way you can possibly get a job in a shoe store is if you actually know someone that works there. If you want to fill out anapplication, then go ahead. After that just keep checking and be persistent about it, even go over to the store every now and then and speak with the STOREMANAGER, not those assistant managers that don't really give a @+%+.

Good luck

Haven't been employed since August 2008, it's already been a full year basically. I knew I should of never quit until I found a better job. It's sodang annoying, sad, frustrating, trying your hardest to at least get a job to get through. I feel like a bumb...
frown.gif

yo i need a part time job. need to start saving for college or something. 16 though but damn, finding and getting a part time job is tough at the moment.

Originally Posted by ago225

yo i need a part time job. need to start saving for college or something. 16 though but damn, finding and getting a part time job is tough at the moment.
Swallow your pride and get a job at McDonald's. It may not be much but they will hire you at 16 and you can make at least $200 a weekdepending on your hours and state's minimum wage laws.

graduated this past march....been looking for a job since april and still no luck... applying online FTL...

if i cant get a job by the end of the year im really leaning towards going to the airforce...

If I don't secure a job by next March, I'm heading to Grad School. About to start preparing to take the GREs soon.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I'm trying to get a part-time job at footlocker, footaction, champs, ect... and I called the closest ones (Sacramento Area) to talk to the managers but the answer I got from them was "We're not hiring, but we're accepting applications." Being that this would be my first real job and I'm inexperienced, could anyone tell me is the manager going to just diaregard my application or actually consider me for hiring? Thanks in advance.

In this case I would just move on and look for something else. They probably have hundreds of applications in their office and I doubt they look over each one. From my experience, the only way you can possibly get a job in a shoe store is if you actually know someone that works there. If you want to fill out an application, then go ahead. After that just keep checking and be persistent about it, even go over to the store every now and then and speak with the STORE MANAGER, not those assistant managers that don't really give a @+%+.

Good luck
thanks. yeah i pretty much figured that i would have to have some kind of connection. i know people that work at footlockers and champs just notaround here
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom