Joe Budden is the ultimate ahlpa male ?

Without even reading what folk is hollering about, all lulz aside, Joe Budden was PROBABLY a top 5 "slept on" rapper of this decade. He just ain't no "alpha"...
grin.gif

fab has no catalog and joe budden is a better rapper then him? 
laugh.gif

there's a reason fab is still on def jam and budden JUST got back to da majors....

laugh.gif

there's a reason fab is still on def jam and budden JUST got back to da majors....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Like for real though... aside from who's a "cooler" person (out of the two people we don't even know...think about it
nerd.gif
), there's nothing about fab that makes him more talented, more versatile, more heartfelt, or a better song writer than Joe Budden. And even if you go bar for bar and shop for "punchlines", Joey is as witty as they come. He's just so...corny now. But he's been a better rapper than fab his whole career. He's got more good songs on "Joe Budden" than I'v heard on all of Fab's albums. And miss me with the mixtape justifications. I don't care how good you ball at the Rucker when your NBA team ain't making the playoffs.. you're just impressing the easily impressed. Joe Budden on a good day is better than any New York rapper on an off day, even Biggie and Jay-Z.  Joe Budden on an average day is WAY better than fab on that same day though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Like for real though... aside from who's a "cooler" person (out of the two people we don't even know...think about it
nerd.gif
), there's nothing about fab that makes him more talented, more versatile, more heartfelt, or a better song writer than Joe Budden. And even if you go bar for bar and shop for "punchlines", Joey is as witty as they come. He's just so...corny now. But he's been a better rapper than fab his whole career. He's got more good songs on "Joe Budden" than I'v heard on all of Fab's albums. And miss me with the mixtape justifications. I don't care how good you ball at the Rucker when your NBA team ain't making the playoffs.. you're just impressing the easily impressed. Joe Budden on a good day is better than any New York rapper on an off day, even Biggie and Jay-Z.  Joe Budden on an average day is WAY better than fab on that same day though.

dont argue with ninjahood about rap

he thinks papoose is a lyricist.

i would expect him to like fab better than budden....

it goes over his head.

im not even a budden fan, i think his music is boring and depressing...

but he raps circles around everyone not named jay-z.....and possibly lupe....

certainly $$%%!+%! on punchline rappers such as fab and papoose....

WITH PUNCHLINES

"these $%%+@% is like julian roberts in oceans 12; they're playing theirselves" > fab and papooses entire library of bars

dont argue with ninjahood about rap

he thinks papoose is a lyricist.

i would expect him to like fab better than budden....

it goes over his head.

im not even a budden fan, i think his music is boring and depressing...

but he raps circles around everyone not named jay-z.....and possibly lupe....

certainly $$%%!+%! on punchline rappers such as fab and papoose....

WITH PUNCHLINES

"these $%%+@% is like julian roberts in oceans 12; they're playing theirselves" > fab and papooses entire library of bars

yo, name 15 hot fab SONGS...i.e. off HIS album.

(i am willing to bet the only one he performed when i saw him was breathe.)

Fab is a feature rapper.

get him on a street song; he comes nice

got an r&b song that needs a sleepy rapper? he got you, too.

the problem is, when it comes time for an album, what does he offer YOU, my fellow male individual?

the same thing Drake offers you......music you can play for a GIRL

being that im not a GIRL, i understand their music isnt made for me...

therefore, how can i be a fan of a man who doesnt make music for me?

that jawn Buddens got about the 3 people and one was a girl who got raped.......

come on man, how can you listen to that (it wont make you dance, its not catchy)

and say he's not EXPONENTIALLY better than fab?

seriously.

yo, name 15 hot fab SONGS...i.e. off HIS album.

(i am willing to bet the only one he performed when i saw him was breathe.)

Fab is a feature rapper.

get him on a street song; he comes nice

got an r&b song that needs a sleepy rapper? he got you, too.

the problem is, when it comes time for an album, what does he offer YOU, my fellow male individual?

the same thing Drake offers you......music you can play for a GIRL

being that im not a GIRL, i understand their music isnt made for me...

therefore, how can i be a fan of a man who doesnt make music for me?

that jawn Buddens got about the 3 people and one was a girl who got raped.......

come on man, how can you listen to that (it wont make you dance, its not catchy)

and say he's not EXPONENTIALLY better than fab?

seriously.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

i went to see dude in concert 2 or 3 years ago, and dude was performing his 8 bars on SUPERWOMAN, a song that ISNT EVEN HIS

he did breathe, of course, but everything else was either a.) an R&B feature he did OR b.) an r&b rap song he made
its crazy how brainwashed these kids are,
they don't remember a time when rappers made rap songs, rather than R&B tracks

I mean, I'm not 100% against it, but a rappers career shouldn't be 70% featuring spots 
laugh.gif

and Buddens an underachiever? as far as what?

he had a throat operation when his 1st album dropped (ON DEF JAM)

he went at Jay and lived to tell about it (careerwise of course
laugh.gif
)

and he's made his own lane with a following out of the mainstream. (all after supposedly being blacklisted after going at Jay, right before he became CEO of defjam)

but I agree with most people here that he seems OD lame on youtube, the internet isnt a great place for rappers 
laugh.gif

seems like dude is messed up in the head from his drug use, but he's clean so that's the most important.

you can name all of his shortcomings, but you have to follow up with his bounces.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

i went to see dude in concert 2 or 3 years ago, and dude was performing his 8 bars on SUPERWOMAN, a song that ISNT EVEN HIS

he did breathe, of course, but everything else was either a.) an R&B feature he did OR b.) an r&b rap song he made
its crazy how brainwashed these kids are,
they don't remember a time when rappers made rap songs, rather than R&B tracks

I mean, I'm not 100% against it, but a rappers career shouldn't be 70% featuring spots 
laugh.gif

and Buddens an underachiever? as far as what?

he had a throat operation when his 1st album dropped (ON DEF JAM)

he went at Jay and lived to tell about it (careerwise of course
laugh.gif
)

and he's made his own lane with a following out of the mainstream. (all after supposedly being blacklisted after going at Jay, right before he became CEO of defjam)

but I agree with most people here that he seems OD lame on youtube, the internet isnt a great place for rappers 
laugh.gif

seems like dude is messed up in the head from his drug use, but he's clean so that's the most important.

you can name all of his shortcomings, but you have to follow up with his bounces.

Back
Top Bottom