Joe Budden is the ultimate ahlpa male ?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

lol @ ninjahood. how did i know you'd pick fab over joe? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NT loves fab

that dude is the WORST.
as under achieving fabolous has wound up being...you reaaaaaallly wanna compare him with da ULTIMATE underachiever known as joseph budden? son's hottest joint ever was mood muzik 2...and let's not even

talk about da fact that common consensus is most people call him da "pump it up" guy as far as mainstream is concerned...and BTW, joel ortiz is da best dude on slaughterhouse.

You already know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol @ ninjahood. how did i know you'd pick fab over joe? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NT loves fab

that dude is the WORST.
as under achieving fabolous has wound up being...you reaaaaaallly wanna compare him with da ULTIMATE underachiever known as joseph budden? son's hottest joint ever was mood muzik 2...and let's not even

talk about da fact that common consensus is most people call him da "pump it up" guy as far as mainstream is concerned...and BTW, joel ortiz is da best dude on slaughterhouse.

You already know
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait........ hold on..... are a bunch of guys arguing over another mans manliness and whether or not he is Alpha? Are you guys real? Is Niketalk really a bunch of A.I. bots with female sourced algorithims? I've never encountered such men in my real world travels. This type of tomfoolery shouldn't be going on amongst fully funtional young males. What is this? What does it mean? Where does it come from? Why does it happen? Who allows it? What are we to do? When does it end? Why?why?why? Wwwwwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Wait........ hold on..... are a bunch of guys arguing over another mans manliness and whether or not he is Alpha? Are you guys real? Is Niketalk really a bunch of A.I. bots with female sourced algorithims? I've never encountered such men in my real world travels. This type of tomfoolery shouldn't be going on amongst fully funtional young males. What is this? What does it mean? Where does it come from? Why does it happen? Who allows it? What are we to do? When does it end? Why?why?why? Wwwwwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Unfathomable, isn't it?...

Unfathomable, isn't it?...

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo i liked joey, but since watching his videos and stuff hes def not an alpha male. Hes pulling the girls cause hes a rapper, and they leftovers.
Joe the ultimate clown.

Yo i liked joey, but since watching his videos and stuff hes def not an alpha male. Hes pulling the girls cause hes a rapper, and they leftovers.
Joe the ultimate clown.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

The question is "Is Joe Budden the ultimate alpha male?"

I provided evidence of him not being an Alpha male.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
oh word
alien.gif

I'll give you 2nd one. @#$%$s roasting you on youtube doesn't mean you 'beta' though. I could roast 50 on youtube if I wanted to, it isn't a discredit, I guarantee you that fool would pummel my @#$

50 Cent is as multi-millionaire-i literally would have nothing bad to say about him I would look foolish
laugh.gif
. And yes 50 cent looks like he could whoop my ***, Im not gonna argue that. Joe Budden on the other hand is not rich/wealthy at all. And I think in a refereed fight I'd mop the floor with his 5 o clock shadow.

My point was, out of all the celebs out there....Buddens is barely an Alpha male

Puffy=Alpha male
Leonardo Di Caprio=Alpha Male
Derrick Jeter=Alpha Male

Joe Budden is a scrub, I'm sorry if I have higher standards for what the ultimate Alpha male is.
ohwell.gif
Got it, agreed then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

The question is "Is Joe Budden the ultimate alpha male?"

I provided evidence of him not being an Alpha male.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
oh word
alien.gif

I'll give you 2nd one. @#$%$s roasting you on youtube doesn't mean you 'beta' though. I could roast 50 on youtube if I wanted to, it isn't a discredit, I guarantee you that fool would pummel my @#$

50 Cent is as multi-millionaire-i literally would have nothing bad to say about him I would look foolish
laugh.gif
. And yes 50 cent looks like he could whoop my ***, Im not gonna argue that. Joe Budden on the other hand is not rich/wealthy at all. And I think in a refereed fight I'd mop the floor with his 5 o clock shadow.

My point was, out of all the celebs out there....Buddens is barely an Alpha male

Puffy=Alpha male
Leonardo Di Caprio=Alpha Male
Derrick Jeter=Alpha Male

Joe Budden is a scrub, I'm sorry if I have higher standards for what the ultimate Alpha male is.
ohwell.gif
Got it, agreed then
laugh.gif

lol, joe budden is wack because his biggest commercial success was pump it up, but joel ortiz is the man?

ALRIGHT, PAL

ftr, i hate joe budden's music, but he can outrap fab, joel, 50, puff, and everyone named in this thread TOGETHER....

i wouldnt expect ninjahood to be able to quantitatively decide what quality rapping is or isn't, tho

he calls papoose a lyricist.....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

fab isnt an underachiever, he makes wack $@% music for casual rap listening women.

i went to see dude in concert 2 or 3 years ago, and dude was performing his 8 bars on SUPERWOMAN, a song that ISNT EVEN HIS

he did breathe, of course, but everything else was either a.) an R&B feature he did OR b.) an r&b rap song he made

he performed for 30 minutes and it was beyond trash.

he's LL Cool J of our generation, bro.

he could rap good, got a large following of die-hard hip hop purists, then whored himself out to sales and marketing figures, and turned into female rapper

cassidy did the same thing, to a degree, cause at least he still puts out pure rap music at the same time

fab has no cataloge.....at all. he can't even do a 30 minute set without doing his features from a decade beforehand...

im sure joe budden's performances (while 2 to 4 hrs long) are equally as snooze-fest worthy, due to the fact that i dont really feel his music

but he's still going to drop OG material, for 3 hours, rapping his $@% off the entire time...

and for that, alone, i put joe above everyone else named in this thread...

AT RAPPING

i honestly dont see the hype behind ortiz....dude is VERY marginal...i've never been impressed with a single verse of his....he's such a throw-away rapper.

lol, joe budden is wack because his biggest commercial success was pump it up, but joel ortiz is the man?

ALRIGHT, PAL

ftr, i hate joe budden's music, but he can outrap fab, joel, 50, puff, and everyone named in this thread TOGETHER....

i wouldnt expect ninjahood to be able to quantitatively decide what quality rapping is or isn't, tho

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

fab isnt an underachiever, he makes wack $@% music for casual rap listening women.

i went to see dude in concert 2 or 3 years ago, and dude was performing his 8 bars on SUPERWOMAN, a song that ISNT EVEN HIS

he did breathe, of course, but everything else was either a.) an R&B feature he did OR b.) an r&b rap song he made

he could rap good, got a large following of die-hard hip hop purists, then whored himself out to sales and marketing figures, and turned into female rapper

cassidy did the same thing, to a degree, cause at least he still puts out pure rap music at the same time

fab has no cataloge.....at all. he can't even do a 30 minute set without doing his features from a decade beforehand...

im sure joe budden's performances (while 2 to 4 hrs long) are equally as snooze-fest worthy, due to the fact that i dont really feel his music

but he's still going to drop OG material, for 3 hours, rapping his $@% off the entire time...

AT RAPPING

i honestly dont see the hype behind ortiz....dude is VERY marginal...i've never been impressed with a single verse of his....he's such a throw-away rapper.

someone fill me in and tell me why this nonsense is more than 1page long..
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
 @ the title. 

edit: x2 @ wise & grimlock

someone fill me in and tell me why this nonsense is more than 1page long..
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
 @ the title. 

edit: x2 @ wise & grimlock

wow...i feel like me, you, blacksheep and probably countless others that we don't know of are on the same wavelength.

Is what Joe Buddens saying what he really feels?  I feel like what he says in the vid is just a guard he puts up...a front...I feel like if he was in a different skin, a different location he wouldn't be saying the same things...but he is who he is and i'm not hating on him but I feel he's more street level in thinking meaning what he says and how he acts is dependent upon females...when he says he don't give a %$#! about females I can tell he's lying.

wow...i feel like me, you, blacksheep and probably countless others that we don't know of are on the same wavelength.

Is what Joe Buddens saying what he really feels?  I feel like what he says in the vid is just a guard he puts up...a front...I feel like if he was in a different skin, a different location he wouldn't be saying the same things...but he is who he is and i'm not hating on him but I feel he's more street level in thinking meaning what he says and how he acts is dependent upon females...when he says he don't give a %$#! about females I can tell he's lying.

What's up with NT's sudden obsession with AlphaMaleNess?  
Corny Meter: [Min]IIIIIIIIIII[Max]

What's up with NT's sudden obsession with AlphaMaleNess?  
Corny Meter: [Min]IIIIIIIIIII[Max]

ALRIGHT, PAL

AT RAPPING

Very well put

ALRIGHT, PAL

AT RAPPING

Very well put

Without even reading what folk is hollering about, all lulz aside, Joe Budden was PROBABLY a top 5 "slept on" rapper of this decade. He just ain't no "alpha"...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom