Joe Budden is the ultimate ahlpa male ?

Damn MondayNight
laugh.gif
___ is true tho

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

What does that matter? Y'all moms was probably somebodies leftovers, too.

Yeah, but not our fathers close friends....
I doubt they're close friends.

Also, half of y'all fools come from single parent households...think about that before you go calling other girls "leftovers".
Fam... You don't remember Fab and Joe back when they ran with Clue?....Com'on fam.... Triangle offense?....Cain, Fab and Joe

They might not have been the closest of friends, but they're definitely from the same Camp... And Joe Definitely knew fab smutted her out....

What does that matter? Y'all moms was probably somebodies leftovers, too.

Also, half of y'all fools come from single parent households...think about that before you go calling other girls "leftovers".
Fam... You don't remember Fab and Joe back when they ran with Clue?....Com'on fam.... Triangle offense?....Cain, Fab and Joe

They might not have been the closest of friends, but they're definitely from the same Camp... And Joe Definitely knew fab smutted her out....

LOL how exactly is this guy an alpha male

1. Video of him getting roasted for being emo
2. Raekwon checking him
laugh.gif

3. These women he's been with aren't that hot bruh.....at least not to wife up.
nerd.gif

4. He's not even the best rapper in his group

LOL how exactly is this guy an alpha male

1. Video of him getting roasted for being emo
2. Raekwon checking him
laugh.gif

3. These women he's been with aren't that hot bruh.....at least not to wife up.
nerd.gif

4. He's not even the best rapper in his group

i would of agreed, but when your friends get on youtube complaining about getting chicks
you cant be alpha in my eyes. if 1 shine we all shine

i would of agreed, but when your friends get on youtube complaining about getting chicks
you cant be alpha in my eyes. if 1 shine we all shine

So now you know the relationship fab had with Tahiry?

laugh.gif
Are you serious?... its well known that Fab use to use her as a seamen rag

She Admitted it

Fab Admitted it

Joe Admitted it

Theres Videos of all the accounts of admittance's .....Who do you think that female was Speaking Spanish on Fabs First LP?.....Yeah, it was Tahiry....

laugh.gif
Are you serious?... its well known that Fab use to use her as a seamen rag

She Admitted it

Fab Admitted it

Joe Admitted it

Theres Videos of all the accounts of admittance's .....Who do you think that female was Speaking Spanish on Fabs First LP?.....Yeah, it was Tahiry....

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Ya _s act like all the girls ya been are divine virgins.

roll.gif

No Female that I ever messed with (relationship wise) has ever been ran through by any one of my friends....

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Ya _s act like all the girls ya been are divine virgins.

roll.gif

No Female that I ever messed with (relationship wise) has ever been ran through by any one of my friends....

Back
Top Bottom