Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by XTHE DIESELX

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Master Zik wrote:

This is like discussing who's the best Bulls player of all time, and Ben Gordon making youtube vids saying "Pippen!!?! Pippen!!! That +!!+% washed up!!! OMG how yall put Dennis Rodman at a 5 seed?!!! Yo look look they gonna put my boy Rose in the first round against Tony Kuko

laugh.gif
jus finished watching the vid...he sounded type shook...like Ransom put the fear of god in him....
smh.gif
...Joe needs to shut up tho really...all this talkabout being better than A B C D....*%#@$ jus put the music out and let the work speak for itself...no instead u talk all this #%%+$+%% and then drop paddedroom.....
smh.gif
I reallly do feel Joe in the having the confidence and belief in ya skills, but jus leave all that BS for the mags...no one really cares sinceeveryone has a different opinion....i jus care about having great music....Tical was fire, but everything after that was DooDoo...

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Originally Posted by M16

Vinnie Paz dropped the greatest underground hip hop album of all-time before most people even had internet...

Wha????????

Pyschosocial or VBD; take your pick.
laugh.gif
damn, now that I think about it; it's impossible to choose. So let me edit my first statement and say Vinniedropped the 2 greatest underground hip hop albums of all-time.

Funcrusher Plus is the greatest underground Hip Hop album of all time. If you one REALLY feels the need to make such grandiose statments.

GOAT's should have a significance that goes beyond music (and fanboy worship). Ala "It Takes A Nation....". Nothing Vinnia Paz has done has thatquality.

Everything HueyP said is dead on.......

"This _ is embodiement of everything that is wrong with Hip-Hop, the streets and our people today. Disrespectful, obeys no rules of the street, Hip-Hop orjust regular man to man s_, he has no heart, he doesn't uphold tradtion, always got another _s name in his mouth unprovoked but can never back up hisstatements"

DEAD ON.....Joe needs to shut the *%$% up.

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by M16

Someone needs to remind him that he's an average rapper at best.
might be true, but name 10 better that dropped a mixtape/album in the last 12 months
nerd.gif

Jada
Styles
Malice
Pusha T
Drake
Cam'ron
Eminem
Nas
Blu
AZ
T.I.
Did this dude really just cross out Styles P?

indifferent.gif

i like budden,no doubt about that,but since he got beat up by saigon,he should definetly focus more on his music.. all this cheap talk gets mad annoying..

Master Zik wrote:

This is like discussing who's the best Bulls player of all time, and Ben Gordon making youtube vids saying "Pippen!!?! Pippen!!! That +!!+% washed up!!! OMG how yall put Dennis Rodman at a 5 seed?!!! Yo look look they gonna put my boy Rose in the first round against Tony Kuko

the video was on point.

and as far as the "joe doesnt have a classic album" talk goes, i disagree.
maybe i don't know what an album consists of but, original beats + original lyrics = an album.
and Mood Muzik 2 is a classic. the same content/wordplay/storytelling _______ gets appreciated for, Joe did that on MM2.

but its all a matter of opinion.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

the video was on point.

maybe i don't know what an album consists of but, original beats + original lyrics = an album.
and Mood Muzik 2 is a classic. the same content/wordplay/storytelling _______ gets appreciated for, Joe did that on MM2.

mood muzik 2 is makin a half court shot.....

during practice, !@%% dont count.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

the video was on point.

mood muzik 2 is makin a half court shot.....

during practice, !@%% dont count.
laugh.gif

elaborate.
maybe to me, music is music.
yeah MM2 had scratches and the useless DJ On Point but besides all that its pretty much an album

There is a DJless version of MM2...and why wouldn't it count? Like he said, music is music. OG beats and Lyrics = album.

MM2 ain't no damn classic. Certianly isn't touching Tical or ELE or Muddy Waters

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Master Zik wrote:

The anology about ben gordon was funny but JORDAN NOR PIPPEN ARE STILL PLAYING METH JUST PUT OUT A ALBUM

Another thing is yall dudes is hyping method man up something serious dude was a avg rapper during the golden era of hip hop you can name 10 dudes better thanmeth in the 93 to 97 time period and lyrically you can name 20 dudes better than meth

For real he is not even close to being the best rapper in the wu

Method man got a great flow and great energy thats it lyrically he is sup par, creatively he is sup par, honestly have you ever rewinded a meth verse like damnhe just murdered that, have you ever heard a great meth story telling track, any ill meth punchlines or metaphors any thing like that, what about his flowsubject dude raps about nonsense. I give meth his props for having good energy and a great flow also he is good on the hooks but thats where it stops. I feltthis way before this joe budden stuff popped off.

If meth was so hot why people just start talking about him now since budden called him out, i havent seen any method man music thread up here, no best ofmethod man thread up here, I aint even seen a method man appreciation thread up here.

The anology about ben gordon was funny but JORDAN NOR PIPPEN ARE STILL PLAYING METH JUST PUT OUT A ALBUM
It doesn't matter. Joey wasn't only gettin at Meth. He got at dudes like Melle Mel
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by devv

Another thing is yall dudes is hyping method man up something serious dude was a avg rapper during the golden era of hip hop you can name 10 dudes better than meth in the 93 to 97 time period and lyrically you can name 20 dudes better than meth

Method man got a great flow and great energy thats it lyrically he is sup par, creatively he is sup par, honestly have you ever rewinded a meth verse like damn he just murdered that, have you ever heard a great meth story telling track, any ill meth punchlines or metaphors any thing like that, what about his flow subject dude raps about nonsense. I give meth his props for having good energy and a great flow also he is good on the hooks but thats where it stops. I felt this way before this joe budden stuff popped off.

If meth was so hot why people just start talking about him now since budden called him out, i havent seen any method man music thread up here, no best of method man thread up here, I aint even seen a method man appreciation thread up here.
Guy's got a point in regards to nobody not mentionin Meth til the Joey situation popped up.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by devv

Another thing is yall dudes is hyping method man up something serious dude was a avg rapper during the golden era of hip hop you can name 10 dudes better than
meth in the 93 to 97 time period and lyrically you can name 20 dudes better than meth

Method man got a great flow and great energy thats it lyrically he is sup par, creatively he is sup par, honestly have you ever rewinded a meth verse like damn
he just murdered that, have you ever heard a great meth story telling track, any ill meth punchlines or metaphors any thing like that, what about his flow
subject dude raps about nonsense. I give meth his props for having good energy and a great flow also he is good on the hooks but thats where it stops. I felt
this way before this joe budden stuff popped off.

If meth was so hot why people just start talking about him now since budden called him out, i havent seen any method man music thread up here, no best of
method man thread up here, I aint even seen a method man appreciation thread up here.
Guy's got a point in regards to nobody not mentionin Meth til the Joey situation popped up.

Dudes been appreciating Tical and Meth; it's just that he was never in the top tier.. he was one of the dudes you respect but put in the back of your headnot talk about everyday. Doesn't mean he's not nice though.

Story telling ? listen to songs like Break Ups 2 Make Ups.... Lyrical ability ? Just listen to Tical or some Meth spots on Wu albums.. he's no Nas, buthe's not a pushover either.

Back
Top Bottom