Joe Rogan Podcast

Joe Rogan’s Pops said before you pull up, get a pair of 🥜. Homie brought that Tywin Lannister energy early!

How the **** you get legal proof you didn't beat someones ***?

My man have cctv in the crib back in the 70's? :lol:

Dad & half sister outchea looking crazy AF.

I can't believe grown adults are still taking Jordan Peterson seriously, especially about the trans community

I swear it is like some people hear "Dr." then hear him pulling numbers out his *** and think he is making a cogent argument

But then again, a certain type of person is attracted to this ********

The chatgpt thought is honestly fascinating. Greatest thing ever or worst thing ever. Our downfall? When? How?

Haven't watched or listened to any of the Jordan Peterson podcast. This dude took a hard right and seems to not be ever coming back. I used to appreciate his takes on some stuff but now seems like he has taken up this fight against trans people for no reason. Produces way more hot takes then before stretching outside of his expertise....idk...

The chatgpt thought is honestly fascinating. Greatest thing ever or worst thing ever. Our downfall? When? How?

Haven't watched or listened to any of the Jordan Peterson podcast. This dude took a hard right and seems to not be ever coming back. I used to appreciate his takes on some stuff but now seems like he has taken up this fight against trans people for no reason. Produces way more hot takes then before stretching outside of his expertise....idk...
I made the mistake of starting off by listening to his self-help type of stuff back in 2017 and thought “hey this guy isn’t too bad.”

Man did that go downhill real quick. :lol:

I can't believe grown adults are still taking Jordan Peterson seriously, especially about the trans community

I swear it is like some people hear "Dr." then hear him pulling numbers out his *** and think he is making a cogent argument

But then again, a certain type of person is attracted to this bull****

The Tavistock numbers check out.

The 'probability' example he was going out on a limb.

What do you think is ******** exactly?

I made the mistake of starting off by listening to his self-help type of stuff back in 2017 and thought “hey this guy isn’t too bad.”

I notice the “self help” space is dominated by right wing older white men. It’s an industry for them. Like you said it starts off general and innocuous enough then goes off a cliff. That’s why the algorithms lead people who are lost in that direction.

I remember we had a back and forth around that time and you posted a video of his in the discussion, talking about relative poverty.

And I remembering watching it thinking "this ************ sounds really convincing while saying absolutely nothing"

I remember we had a back and forth around that time and you posted a video of his in the discussion, talking about relative poverty.

And I remembering watching it thinking "this mother****er sounds really convincing while saying absolutely nothing"
Looking back on that conversation, I now think to myself "man the term 'relative poverty' sure seems the same as saying 'wealth inequality'"

I can understand now why he'd favor the one term over the other.

Man I forgot which video I saw someone asked a question and he just said nothing for 5 minutes straight, frustrated the hell out of me. I can see him getting folks who don’t care for probing questions or answers. Plenty have been able to take advantage of that, the online cult of personality . For me though even if it’s just on in the background at some point I’m going to wonder what the **** this guy is babbling about. Time is precious.

I notice the “self help” space is dominated by right wing older white men. It’s an industry for them. Like you said it starts off general and innocuous enough then goes off a cliff. That’s why the algorithms lead people who are lost in that direction.
Another one of those is Dave Ramsey.

Another one of those is Dave Ramsey.
100 percent. Go to him for one thing and one thing only, how to get out of extreme debt. These guys have this condition where once they get some money or know 1 thing, now they know everything about the world and everything must be their way. Gotta know how to sift through these folks, unfortunately people tend to go all in on a personality like they're infallible.

Most of these self help dudes all operate the same way. They'll say a few things that sound good and make sense to most people, then go off the deep end on everything else.

Ramsey has always been trash.

There's good ones out there, but they aren't the loud and very visible ones.

1. Jordan Peterson is a licensed psychiatrist. Its actually his job, It’s foolish to put him as self help.

2. When did the government policies become the cool thing to follow? This is a serious thought. The anti war, hippies, all the people who were left anti government have now become official mouthpiece and see left government as doing no harm. Government got y’all lost in the juice.

I’m neither right nor left no anything. No political affiliation whatsoever.

1. Jordan Peterson is a licensed psychiatrist. Its actually his job, It’s foolish to put him as self help.

2. When did the government policies become the cool thing to follow? This is a serious thought. The anti war, hippies, all the people who were left anti government have now become official mouthpiece and see left government as doing no harm. Government got y’all lost in the juice.

I’m neither right nor left no anything. No political affiliation whatsoever.

I think I've heard this song before

The Tavistock numbers check out.

The 'probability' example he was going out on a limb.

What do you think is bull**** exactly?

He is going after the "left" for their gender politics and using Tavistock as an example. Welp, he leaves out the UK has socialized medicine and that conservatives have been running the NHS since 2010. So everything that happened there was under the watch of conservatives. Furthermore, a lot of left-wing trans activists celebrated the closing because there was only one clinic serving trans youth and the wait times were insane. They wanted it close and care to be spread out among the greater NHS system. A ton of trans activists called for its closing and celebrated its closing

The malfunction there wasn't just a result of left-wing gender politics gone too far, but underfunded healthcare professions responding to bad incentives. That conservative (the ones he supports in this situation) made it worse

So Jordan Peterson leaves out context because with context, he can't pearl clutch and sound outraged

-How exactly does Peterson know the exact percentage of trans kids that are homosexual? To make matters worse he presents this number in relation to kids that went through hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery. For him to claim that gay people will wake up and be upset because gay kids are being targeted and destroy the LGBT alliance. My guess is he is cherry-picking this number from some research and flippantly applying it to a different population

-The stat he said about the probability of having a trans and pansexual kid is wrong. We know the number of kids identifying as a gender other than what matches their biological sex has gone up a ton with Gen Z, we don't have survey data yet but odds are their numbers will be closer to Gen Z than Gen Y (millennials). So the probability of having a trans kid is way higher than Peterson says. And he uses the statistics pulled from his *** to smear a Disney executive. And it is funny he goes after a Disney exec, a company conservatives have a stupid hang-up about because they too issue with DeSantis's stupid "don't say gay" bill

He complains about ideology and government overreach, but cheers on people like Chris Rufo and Ron DeSantis who are trying to ruin the lives of teachers that even dare tell one of their students they are in a same-sex relationship. Smearing people as pedophiles for political gain

Jordan Peterson is a loudmouth right-winger that tries to act like he is above it all but he is full of **** on most issues. He can articulate whiny culture warrior that sounds convincing but is a bull****ter

And certain dudes are easy marks for that sort of foolishness

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom