Joe Rogan Podcast

man I miss the days where they do fight companions, and I'm aware i'll be listening in to lose brain cells.

Gone forever are the days when he brought in randall carlson and graham hancock, where we'd be fascinated by theories and not some right winger's crybaby take on current events.

If you’re a middle aged low T white Christian “free thinking” male I understand why you’re a fan. If not….. yikes

my sister is an actual doctor, i got multiple friends and other family who are also doctors AND they have all taken the vaccine

i even know a couple pharmacist, all have taken the vaccine

yet i'm supposed to listen to people who i wouldnt even listen to their opinions on protein powders

my sister is an actual doctor, i got multiple friends and other family who are also doctors AND they have all taken the vaccine

yet i'm supposed to listen to people who i wouldnt even listen to their opinions on protein powders
Dudes are just purposely backwards. They offer all the political advice, know all the government secrets ……… “oh but I don’t vote”. :lol: waaa?

Every doctor in the country except the few brave souls in states like Florida and Alabama are about to grow a tail from all the "spike proteins".

This seems to be the way things are going. Doctors and other advanced-practice providers are getting vaccinated at the highest rates, RNs are lagging behind, and the lower you go the lower the percentages get.

Interestingly enough, the lower you go in that hierarchy, the less people should care about your medical opinions and what you "know" about the vaccine.

Man screw Doctors and big pharma... for humans.
"Don't trust big pharma"
but also... "stop saying horse paste! it's a real drug developed and manufactured for humans by big pharma"
but also... "don't trust Merck. Yes, they're the original patentholder of Ivermectin and sell it as Stromectol, but it was in competition with their failed vaccine that never made it to market!"
but also... "here's a screen cap of my bulk order for Stromectol by Merck."

I take offence to that .. I have an Masters in YouTube comment section and a PHD in Facebook group post sharing .. That should qualify me as an expert in evrything :wink:
University-of-Youtube.jpg

sad thing is theres a million people out there just like shawn spreading false information that they get from extreme right wing websites.

The best part about all the covid conspiracies is how important people think the average scientist or doctor is, like we are all part of a government conspiracy. :lol:

People taking medical advice from a stand up comedian is baffling to me

Rogan is for people that don’t read but want to act smart

the funniest this dude has ever been is as the straight man in a chappelle show skit

i truly don’t get what it is white dudes find in him.. i at least can get the whole barstool thing

him and the what the whole trump thing turned into, I’ll never understand

Watch if you want your jimmies rustled :lol:

The guest is a PhD biochemist who's been on several times... As you might assume she's very much pro vaccination.

Again, it’s all about picking that ONE person and now they frame it as if it’s controversial or none conclusive. If I find 1 person who likes to stick bananas up their *** and interview them, that doesn’t mean there’s an epidemic of people sticking bananas up their ***.

Watch if you want your jimmies rustled :lol:

The guest is a PhD biochemist who's been on several times... As you might assume she's very much pro vaccination.

Lol these people always find that one "scientist" that graduated at the bottom of their class to try to legitimize their points. Like Trump's antifauci witch doctor. :lol: I still don't understand how that woman has a medical license if she has one.

Back
Top Bottom