Joe Rogan Podcast

I assume there will no pandering or bias in that video from this chick who's been on tons of times and who Joe and his audience made popular.

That’s misinformation and propaganda, never happened:
96388CD0-9DC1-49C4-B240-ADBC1C178989.jpeg

0C089A3C-EE6F-423C-984E-9F2D3A327E9B.jpeg

Last edited:
I just don’t understand how anyone can be a “fan” of Rogan. He isn’t funny, he isn’t smart, he gets bodied by any of his guests that are at least somewhat intelligent, and he never has any particularly interesting views or takes.

it's not complicated.
he's really really really good at interviewing people in a podcast format.

Ill never understand why have to pretend that dumb people/people we don't like are totally untalented and incompetent.

Joe Rogan is both an irresponsible idiot and a great podcaster/interviewer.

meh. I’ve heard clips. Didn’t see how he was entertaining.

But then again I’m not a short, bald overcompensating conservative man.

I like the podcast. It’s pretty funny to see people complain about it… you know you don’t have to listen to it.

It’s not on any channel that forces you to listen or in a medium with a random algorithm that shows it as playing next. You literally have to search it and play.

they are friends, and collogues in the same industry?

seems pretty clear to me?

im baffled by this, insulting to who?

To Black people.

Joe Rogan being a racist cancels out any talent he might have to me.

It’s always funny to see who is unbothered by racists…

To Black people.

Joe Rogan being a racist cancels out any talent he might have to me.

It’s always funny to see who is unbothered by racists…

well im certainly not insulted but maybe that's just me.
the idea that you'd be insulted by comedians edge lord friends is just a wild way to live imo

especially considering the content of Dave Chappelle's act.

it's not like Dave is Seinfeld with a clean act, he's out here making fun of a butch of different minority groups in ways that many of them find "insulting"
so it's highly strange to to me that you'd start clutching your pearls because he's friends with Joe Rogan.

well im certainly not insulted but maybe that's just me.
the idea that you'd be insulted by comedians edge lord friends is just a wild way to live imo

especially considering the content of Dave Chappelle's act.

it's not like Dave is Seinfeld with a clean act, he's out here making fun of a butch of different minority groups in ways that many of them find "insulting"
so it's highly strange to to me that you'd start clutching your pearls because he's friends with Joe Rogan.

what are you talking about?

You asked who would be insulted. I gave an answer to a question that you clearly put no thought into and you turn around and call it strange that anyone (CHAPPELLE fans included) would find racism to be something people wouldn’t like?

If Seinfeld brought Michael Richards up there people would be offended whether Seinfeld’s act was family friendly or not.

Dave could have picked anyone and he picks a racist who isn’t even funny and you’re having a hard time understanding why anyone would take issue with it…. 🤣

most of the things i know about joe rogan is from this thread but i have watched/listened if it's an interesting guest. maybe heard fewer than a handful of people brought him up irl but it always bc of one of his guest lol. newer eps are trash, seems like he's trying too hard.

people really tune in to listen to lil joe? word? he's not funny or entertaining imo. only talent is being able to decently converse in a wide range of topics, not sure if it's a talent doe. i think i would be more surprised if he was unable to do that after so many years and eps doing the podcast.

it's not complicated.
he's really really really good at interviewing people in a podcast format.
Except that he isnt for literally the reasons I listed. He just rambles on, mostly about BS bro science, and gets carried by his guests. That’s why the only episodes people care about are one like Bill Burr or Elon cause theyre the interesting parts of the show.

Back
Top Bottom