Joe Rogan Podcast

man
he is looking rough

all those roids and copious amounts of meat gonna catch up to you at some point
the rock looking pretty bad these days too

the face says it all (joe and rock)
aging like milk

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 4.52.55 AM.png

i don't see the issue with rock taking steroids and I also don't think he needs to address the situation.

i don't see the issue with rock taking steroids and I also don't think he needs to address the situation.
I have zero problems with him doing it either.
I think the issue some have is when they credit all their success to specific diets, supplements etc and make money off that. There's a lot of people who have no clue on what a roided up physique looks like who think taking supplements will help them look like The Rock.

Never understood the negative view on roids if someone isn’t doing something competitive that it would give them an advantage in

been told that to signs of roids is looking at the persons traps. If they’re crazy well defined or huge then they are. No matter where you shoot it up the juice always goes to the head thru the traps getting some effect.

Guys on p.e.d.s and juice in sports like mma and football aren't good because those are violent sports and people's well beings are at risk. Best example is vitor belfort. his physique is drastically different when he's not on trt and other stuff. When he was juiced he was a beast and knocking people out.

The funniest thing is when people say those on roids are taking a short cut as if they don’t have to work out like crazy still to keep that physique :lol:

I have zero problems with him doing it either.
I think the issue some have is when they credit all their success to specific diets, supplements etc and make money off that. There's a lot of people who have no clue on what a roided up physique looks like who think taking supplements will help them look like The Rock.
Bingo.
Fitness influencers are dishonest about ped use and then will turn around and sell supplements that will have these kids thinking they can achieve a physic that is normally unattainable without ped's or crazy genetics.

Flip side to that though is even if there was a natty influencer. No one would believe them. Everyone on the internet are human physiology experts and will accuse you of using juice if you have anything better than a dad bod. :lol:

Yeah…unless you know there’s a wink, wink, you’re going to be like I too can look like Hugh Jackman working with a trainer, and eating chicken and broccoli. Nah. Lol.

Also with Joe and the Rock, the question is what are the long term affects to using these drugs? Sly still kicking around. And men tend to have shorter life times.

is every celebrity open about the drugs they’ve used?

i’m not trying to watch jungle cruise with a regular looking the rock

I understand the Rock not telling anyone.

He is almost certainly doing a really unhealthy and extreme amount in order to achieve his physique.

I don't think you want to promote that to young people.

If he was just doing it like Joe Rogan, aka enough T to keep you in the high normal range of a 20 something year old man.

I imagine he'd be less apprehensive about revealing that.

My issue with these dudes, Rogan and Rock, is not that use it, or they don't tell the truth or do tell the truth, is that they sell health products and use their supposed gains from using it in their marketing

The Rock is actually not as a big offender of this than Rogan

Rogan takes TRT and probably growth hormone, put he was slanging supplements from his buddies taking about the out of the world benefits and all got some bioscience bull**** to peddle to his supporters

When it is clear most of his gains are coming from the TRT, not the other ****.

Tbh I think the liver king actually comes out looking better than I expected.

Anyone with a brain knew he was on steroids.
It's clear to me denying that he was on gear
was a means of generating controversy and engagement on his social media posts.

But judging from those emails, he seems to really believe in this ancestral living stuff,

he really does eat mostly meat, sweet potatos, he does drink the raw eggs, he does take the animal heart, liver supplements.

How many people out there were taking this stuff thinking they could get the liver king physique?

I think that's a pretty tiny population.

I would guess that most of his audience took it because they believe that supplementing with organs and liver ect is healthy
and they were well aware that dude was on gear.

My issue with these dudes, Rogan and Rock, is not that use it, or they don't tell the truth or do tell the truth, is that they sell health products and use their supposed gains from using it in their marketing

The Rock is actually not as a big offender of this than Rogan

Rogan takes TRT and probably growth hormone, put he was slanging supplements from his buddies taking about the out of the world benefits and all got some bioscience bull**** to peddle to his supporters

When it is clear most of his gains are coming from the TRT, not the other ****.

Wait you think people who endorse and sell legal supplements only use those? Obviously his gains are from the roids but if he takes said legal supplement while making gains he attributes it to that.

Literally all the endorsements you see in the fitness world are like that. It even says in the fine print that results aren’t only due to taking that one thing

:lol:

Cmon now

Yah from what I can see Rogan always says he's on something, and he's been on stuff.
but im not a consistent listener.

Wait you think people who endorse and sell legal supplements only use those? Obviously his gains are from the roids but if he takes said legal supplement while making gains he attributes it to that.

Literally all the endorsements you see in the fitness world are like that. It even says in the fine print that results aren’t only due to taking that one thing

:lol:

Cmon now
What the **** are you talking about?

When did I say this?

I am saying that these people use gains they make from their steroid use, and attribute it to other methods.

I have a problem with the lies in their marketing

I have an issue with this generally. Clearly, models with extensive plastic surgery didn't get that way with fit tea. This is bull**** too.

Joe Rogan says dumb **** like eating Elk Meat gives him more vitality because of how Elk live in nature. That is clearly a BS bioscience. It is the testosterone you are injecting that is making the difference.

Last edited:
Yah from what I can see Rogan always says he's on something, and he's been on stuff.
but im not a consistent listener.
I am not denying Rogan says he uses TRT

I am saying that is the main thing he takes that gives him results. But when you here him push supplements and other crap, he will attribute those things to his body/gains/etc. without the caveat of him reminding people he is on TRT. He acts like tiny health inventions make some massive impact.

We even had an exchange in this thread I believe where I mocked him pushing Elk meat on his listeners and talking about how great it is for vitality, but mans is on TRT

Last edited:
Joe Rogan helped found a supplement brand

Uses his platform to just brand

Cool

But he was talking **** about people that were calling out his marketing as pseudoscience

Talking mess about people putting their faith in Big Pharma and the FDA

But mans have been injecting themselves with **** to their physique with things that were verified to work by the FDA

It is the extra goofiness I have an issue with

He doesn't present other inventions as things that help on the margin, but have life-changing effects

Last edited:
What the **** are you talking about?

When did I say this?

I am saying that these people use gains they make from their steroid use, and attribute it to other methods.

I have a problem with the lies in their marketing

I have an issue with this generally. Clearly models with extensive plastic surgery didn't get that way with fit tea. This is bull**** too.

But nice attempt at a strawman

So you are literally saying what I thought you were saying.

Do you know how marketing works?

I’m sure every single person in the fitness industry who endorses a supplement ONLY takes that supplement to get their results, yeah that makes sense.

“Hey guys this product is great, I do illegal steroids with it and get these results”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom