Joe Rogan Podcast

What’s crazy is there were a few schools in my town that had PTA meetings voting on doing the litter boxes because some students identified as “furries”. I’m not sure what ended up happening with all of it

What’s crazy is there were a few schools in my town that had PTA meetings voting on doing the litter boxes because some students identified as “furries”. I’m not sure what ended up happening with all of it

Geez. Impressive how rogan and his maga friends keep getting dumber. That guy should've said billions if he was just gonna lie and exaggerate.

I won’t lie. That episode last week with the guy from More Plates, More Dates was entertaining and probably got a lot of folks mad.

Mad for what reason? Watched a few clips, I like watching that guy’s channel and his vids on when actors are juicing.

Hate crossing threads but More Plates, More Dates revealed the Liver King was using PEDs in a video on his channel.

Liver King, who has more than a million followers, professed to being the shape he was in due to following the nine ancestral tenants. Andrew had emails from the Liver King and a leaker.

On JRE, Rogan rolled Andrew out for a victory lap, since JRE has low keyed been hating Liver King (and you can find clips of him talking about him).

In the process, Joe talks about the Rock, Chris Hemsworth, Conor McGregor, etc. Conor got a lil upset.

Back
Top Bottom