Joe Rogan Podcast

Hey at least we got tyson

His podcast is pretty good too.

Hotboxin With Mike Tyson

This episode:
Dr Gerardo Sandoval Isaac kicks off season one of Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson in an epic interview exploring the mystical power of Bufo Alvarius. Bufo Alvarius is the scientific name of The Sonoran Desert Toad. In this magical creatures venom is a potent compound that aids people in overcoming addiction, depression, and myriad other health issues.

This was a cool watch. You learn a lot about the development of the medical field and how weird humans are.

His podcast is pretty good too.

Hotboxin With Mike Tyson

This episode:

The one with steve-o where he is talking about how hyped he was to finally see someone he knew in the mental insitution when steve-o got admitted there. :lol:

I'm just getting into rogan's pod but that killer mike episode got me all the way in.
If you really want a good laugh, try the fat loss competition between Tom and Bert and the sober October for both years.

Notable Eps:
Joey Diaz
Jocko Willink

David Goggins
Courtney Dauwalter
Cam Hanes
The ones I struck through = you’ve heard one of their appearances, you’ve heard them all. Especially JD and Cam Hanes. David Goggins first one was cool, real motivational but dude is wild extreme. :lol:

I don’t who Courtney Dauwalter is.

The ones I struck through = you’ve heard one of their appearances, you’ve heard them all. Especially JD and Cam Hanes. David Goggins first one was cool, real motivational but dude is wild extreme. :lol:

I don’t who Courtney Dauwalter is.
She finished the Moab 240 race in 2 days, 9 hours, and 59 minutes, faster than any of the men in the pack and beating the second-place finisher by more than 10 hours

Back
Top Bottom