Joe Rogan Podcast

Hypercoagulability is a common feature of COVID infections and it's something I see firsthand. We track D-dimer levels and administer Lovenox to COVID patients unless it's contraindicated.

Your chances of getting a clot from COVID are much higher than from any of the vaccines. You're, again, loud and wrong:

Glad this country isn't completely scientifically illiterate. I've gotten past the stage of feeling bad for patients who die and actively refused to get the vaccine. :ohwell:

:lol: Applaud the effort though. Maybe if Rogan has him or Dr. Katalin Karako they'll continue to... not listen because it's too much information and too hard.

I’m all for talking it out and going back and fourth just keep the **** relatively civil

I don’t want my Joe Rogan thread locked :lol:
C035C563-5117-4F7B-89F5-C97C78AADA9F.gif

When it comes to Joe Rogan, contrarian anti-intellectual misinformation isn’t an aberration; it’s his brand.

Cited how great Joe looks as a testimonial for it working

The media is running w this bogus horse paste narrative as they are controlled by big pharma but the world is too blind to see it.
Meanwhile, the original patent holder for Ivermectin, whose products you purchase and sell, has stated that the drug should not be prescribed for COVID-19 patients:

I dont think there’s anything that could get me personally to take this form but I would consider an actual vaccine using inactivated virus, not one that causes the body to unceasingly produce the cytotoxic spike protein that travels to all areas of the body. China is not taking mRNA vaccines 🤔. There is a reason blood clots and autoimmune disorders are rising, and i will leave it at that.
The blood clots you’re referring to are incredibly rare, and yet it was the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, not the mRNA vaccines, whose distribution was temporarily paused as a result:

If “there is a reason blood clots are rising,” COVID-19 itself is far and away the greater culprit:

Spreading medical misinformation is a violation of NikeTalk’s rules.

Consequently, you’ve officially made your last “last post” in this thread.

all this for Joe Rogan? All this for a guy who took a Wikipedia post on Reddit on only fans on YouTube comment section on deep web on Xbox online chats’ advice over actual medical doctors? :rofl:

all this for Joe Rogan? All this for a guy who took a Wikipedia post on Reddit on only fans on YouTube comment section on deep web on Xbox online chats’ advice over actual medical doctors? :rofl:

I take offence to that .. I have an Masters in YouTube comment section and a PHD in Facebook group post sharing .. That should qualify me as an expert in evrything :wink:

Feels like in a normal world if someone said "man i'll do anything to not get severe covid, i'd even take horse paste" and then someone told them there were already effective vaccines they'd scream with excitement and run for the vaccine.

I just don’t understand how anyone can be a “fan” of Rogan. He isn’t funny, he isn’t smart, he gets bodied by any of his guests that are at least somewhat intelligent, and he never has any particularly interesting views or takes.
I watch for the guest. If the guest isn’t interesting ill watch. **** Ill watch Dave Chappelle talk to a fern.

Yea his rants about cancel culture and how white men can't say whatever they want anymore solidified everything I've always suspected about this P.O.S.
This is always hilarious, again from the white man with the most consumed piece of American media.

Any of ya'll have friends that have been radicalized by Rogan takes? One of my closest friends somewhat has and sends me podcast episodes all the time to listen to.

It alarms me how many people regard his podcast as a sure source of factual information. Also said friend is a white guy who also complained in a Rogan like way about cancel culture :lol:

Back
Top Bottom