Joe Rogan Podcast

As a Filipino, I never considered myself yellow. Always considered myself tan or brown. I guess an nt'er didn't know what a Filipino was or thought we were yellow because he sounded confused when I called myself brown.
who the hell was that? i aint ever heard someone refer to filipinos as yellow 😂

And what happened? Somebody got shot, a bunch of people went to jail. Them folks aint got it to be a threat.
And they've been taking over state assemblies and secretaries of state to make sure that the next time they try to steal an election, there's no need to invade the capitol. Jan 6th was the Hail Mary.

But you'd know it if you weren't too busy being triggered by people criticizing Joe and the people he inspires.

Why am I in this discussion tho?
Maybe because you and Wavy had a disagreement on the discussion previously, and with this new info he circled back to that discussion? I dunno

Famb, we are on a discussion forum, I don't know why you take so much objection to how online arguments work

You don't want to see Wavy mentioning you, block dude.

But your main comeback against the dude is trying to call him out for daring to care about something important, and voicing opinions online about it. Which just seems like the weakest comeback possible in the situation.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 07.58.59.png
Dude takes a picture with the guy since he had him on his podcast. If you listen to the cast rogan refutes literally everything insane Alex claims about chimeras , chopping kids balls off, pedophiles controlling the mossad and the cia.
IDk… Alex Jones literally marched with the Jan 6 protesters. He was there. Rogans never supported them or trump to my knowledge

I could be wrong though

Edit I’m starting to sound like a rogan fanboy, ima stop. Not my intention nor am I one.

My bad

Dude takes a picture with the guy since he had him on his podcast. If you listen to the cast rogan refutes literally everything insane Alex claims about chimeras , chopping kids balls off, pedophiles controlling the mossad and the cia.

I disagree , Alex Jones literally marched with the Jan 6 protesters. He was there. Rogans never supported them or trump to my knowledge

I could be wrong though
Rogan and Alex Jones are friends. Have been friends for a while.

Rogan said the Trump thing sent him to another level but recently he said that Alex Jones was right about most things.

Rogan and Alex Jones are friends. Have been friends for a while.

Rogan said the Trump thing sent him to another level but recently he said that Alex Jones was right about most things.
Well I stand corrected

Rogan wrong for saying that. Alex Jones is a lunatic

It's hilarious how folks always want to point to Trump's dangerous rhetoric as a way to defend Joe

Like, they acknowledge that someone with a large platform spreading medical misinformation is a bad thing out of one side of their mouth and then they turn around and pretend that it's unreasonable to apply that same logic to Rogan

And now we get some goofy little conspiracy theory essentially saying it's "fake outrage" fueled by television ratings

IDk… Alex Jones literally marched with the Jan 6 protesters. He was there. Rogans never supported them or trump to my knowledge

I could be wrong though

Edit I’m starting to sound like a rogan fanboy, ima stop. Not my intention nor am I one.

My bad

Rogan: “Alex Jones is right about 95% of things”

He was just on tim pool, hanging with Alex Jones during the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict, siding with some racists and lunatics :lol:

Watching Joe Rogan slowly turn into the modern day Rush Limbaugh. Maybe you’ll see it in time. Probably won’t. But it is an interesting development :lol:

His older, realer and old core of fans know it too :lol:.

So Im gathering 2 things from this. One, you’re coming in half informed, coming to a conclusion and giving an opinion, but you can do that because this a forum for open discussions, right?*Looks at thread title* Secondly, you’re saying is If I don’t like what he’s doing I should block him? Leave him alone and let him do his thing, correct? Seems intelligent.

What if instead, I went on the Dodge Ram and constantly made post post about how I think what he’s doing is lame. What I look like?

Theres no discussion being had here, just hate posting and if you’re don’t share my exact sentiment, you’re against me. You ask questions to better understanding of his point of view, he never answers the questions and just hide behind laughing emojis. I never even disagreed with dude. All I said MONTHS AGO, I mess with the podcast for his guest, then it turns into agree with the far right, white supremacy and all this other caught up in the moment stuff. I sais what I said, he replied I left. Then, I make a comment about about dude falling for that trap *** tweet and here come this guy with my d*** in his mouth. You sho right its “weak”, thats all it can be on the internet. Im minding my business and he over here bringing me up on some old **** like a bitter ex-girlfriend. Im sorry but the internet doesn’t give a pass to be an ol BAN. Real ****, that **** was lame when people was doing it to exposed racist.

I know he really doesn’t care, because he doesn’t even know his mission is already complete. No one good has been on his show since Dave Chappelle. If you know anything about streaming, its not about current subscribers, its about bringing in new viewers and subscribers. Thats why they dropped Neil Young so quickly.

Your foolish as hell if you really think this is about “misinformation”. This is about getting the 11 million people who aren’t watching cable news back. How is this about misinformation when we had a President spread misinformation that put people in the hospital with no consequence? This is clearly a concern of this country.
All I got from this is complaining because he mentioned you and took a jab at you. If he bothers you so much, block him

You have zero control over what he posts

Also, you are the foolish one if you think that Joe Rogan only recently started peddling nonsense to get subscribers back. Rogan been dabbling in nonsense

Im sorry but the internet doesn’t give a pass to be an ol BAN. Real ****, that **** was lame when people was doing it to exposed racist.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying it is lame to expose racist behavior online?

:lol: Good grief

Last edited:
there is a way he goes about discussions tho (Peterson)

I took debate in college for a bit and first and foremost between two sides is agreeing on the terms and definitions that would be used going forward. which can be an arguement in of itself. constantly doing it though can look like a cop out and overall :stoneface: reactions from audience and judges.

I saw a debate where one guy said "I don't believe in countries" other dude conceded because he knew he was going to go no where with him. saved everybody's time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom