Joe Rogan Podcast

Nah…The Million Dollars worth of game pod, was all that was needed. Interview is fire :pimp:

Although, Barstool and Potonroy are the same audience/machine/culture as Rogan (as are most corporations tbh). So it’s noted

Yeah America is America, and folks at the top and corporations are who they are (head start and all) but I don't see the issue in objectively observing the reality of them.

Also been meaning to check this but Gillie so obnoxious, i'll put this on.

“Yah….like this Critical Race Theory hysteria is fun, ya know. What a winning strategy lolz”

-@osh kosh bosh from his perch in Canada.

Well lucky enough for you, he did that 4 years ago in 2018

Then recently had Peterson on :lol:

But yah! Like cool, I don’t care ha! Joe Rogan has no agency in the type of guests he brings on. They all just seem to be right wing kooks, IDW folks and dumb libertarians (outside of the occasional a-political rapper or pop culture icon)

Lastly, boycotting isn’t censorship.

Rogan used the fact Sam Harris was a liberal as a defense to when people called out how much right-wing nonsense he would have on his show

And the last thing regarding “CENSORSHIP” osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

Lil Boosie (avy check) is literally getting censored by Big Tech platforms. Rappers are having their lyrics used against them in court.

But not naaaaaaaaaan one of you freedom of speech and cancel culture warriors will say or utter a single word or defense about that. They’d find some of the most obscure writers, doctors, podcasters, entertainers or pseudo intellectuals who get mild criticisms for some problematic views…and cry “censorship”

But let it be something that is actual censorship. Zero! It’s really telling.

Rogan used the fact Sam Harris was a liberal as a defense to when people called out how much right-wing nonsense he would have on his show

He used Tim Pool as a defense of this too.

The same Tim Pool who was rooting for Amhmad Arbery’s killers to be free, and is constantly talking about a race war :lol:. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

I think there some some saying about hit dogs that might be relevant?

the level of sensitivity around making the tiniest criticism of left wing cultural politics is wild. :lol:
Says the man that treated NT to constant reactionary rants about progressives anytime anyone of them did the slightest thing

Good grief you are full of **** right now

And the last thing regarding “CENSORSHIP” osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

Lil Boosie (avy check) is literally getting censored by Big Tech platforms. Rappers are having their lyrics used against them in court.

and naturally I think that is terrible, im pretty consistent that way.

But not naaaaaaaaaan one of you freedom of speech and cancel culture warriors will say or utter a single word or defense about that. They’d find some of the most obscure writers, doctors, podcasters, entertainers or pseudo intellectuals who get mild criticisms for some problematic views…and cry “censorship”

What are you talking about?
Who are my "free speech warriors"?

Some other person that you are not talking to is being a hypocrite? So?
What does that have to do with me or my opinions?

If you want to have an argument with them go do that.

for 1 million and 1 time I do not think that censorship only comes from the left
or that left wing censorship is worse that right wing censorship.

go argue with people who do think that.

“I’m a big city progressive, with avant-garde views”

72897BD9-94A9-4C4D-BFC1-1DA9D3B68484.jpeg

:rofl:

okay well at least we can agree
i'm not currently ranting,
Yes Osh, you have an even tone while you take issue with how other people take issue with a white racist that you want everyone to know you don't agree with

Pushing the same **** but with a new delivery

Congrats on the new flow. it is like watching someone starting to drill rap

I think it's instructive, it consider who here being "reactionary."

My main contributions to this thread have been.

"Joe Rogan is good at podcasting"
and
"Neil Young's boycott is ineffective"

In response to this you have wavycrocket wavycrocket writing soliloquies about my imaginary "free speech warriors"
and whataboutism about how republicans are worse.

It's like going into the Future thread and spamming it with articles about Future's misogyny.

but no no, I'm the reactionary.

The simple reality I disagree with probably about 30% of left wing cultural politics.

but for that small fraction of disagreement,
Im a "reactionary" or a "contrarian"

These aren't actually arguments, they are just ways of delegitimizing dissent.

and

In response to this you have wavycrocket wavycrocket writing soliloquies about my imaginary "free speech warriors"

It's like going into the Future thread and spamming it with articles about Future's misogyny.

The simple reality I disagree with probably about 30% of left wing cultural politics.

I am talking about your rants progressives on NT as reactionary. Which you treated NT to a year of since last election

Not your recent post in here

Last edited:

and

This isn’t really all you was saying :lol:.

Keep trying to clear it up tho. We obviously agree that Rogan is talented at podcasting, and Neil young boycott will be largely ineffective.

You for some reason, view Rogan’s sentiments and his guests he has on, in another light. And give him a hell of a benefit of the doubt, about his intentions and wave away an obvious pattern.

That’s an avante-guard view I guess.

That’s all this discussion really is. I don’t know why you keep bringing up Future. He’s the 🐐. If you want to argue about Future’s mysoginy or whatever, have at it. ****, I dabble in it myself 🤷🏾‍♂️

Now bumping Throw Away :pimp:

for 1 million and 1 time I do not think that censorship only comes from the left
or that left wing censorship is worse that right wing censorship.

go argue with people who do think that.

But I'm sure you understand why you give a different impression, right?

You say you don't feel one is worse than the other, and I believe you're being honest about that, but the majority of your time talking about censorship on this message board seems to be devoted to criticizing one side

and

This is not true BTW

Remember your whole "median voter" thing

Last edited:
Right the left has the censorious attitude. You are the worst sometimes, I need to move to Canada because **** must be sweet over there to play these games.
Right-wing propagandists love it when those not aligned with them use the "leftists censor too" argument against well-reasoned criticism and subsequent boycott of right-wing opinions/figures.

Chris Hayes' podcast episode on the business plot and Smedley Butler had a pretty interesting section on how conspiracy theories have been used by the right to fuel culture wars, gain power, and enact all the restrictions they want on those not worthy to be called Americans, and how the playbook has been used to expand American influence abroad and maintain white supremacy within our borders. But leave to Osh to get worked up about the "censorious" left.

There's a reason countries that have a history of conflict linked to its people's identity have decided to regulate certain aspects of speech in order to maintain a certain level of peace, and countries that don't do that end up in endless cycles of civil/ethnic/religious wars. Just compare Germany to Serbia...

But I'm sure you understand why you give a different impression, right?

You say you don't feel one is worse than the other, and I believe you're being honest about that, but the majority of your time talking about censorship on this message board seems to be devoted to criticizing one side

i've explained this before, it boils down to this

Im just much more apt to focus on the problems of people in my ideological tribe than others.

Conservatism, especially american conservatism,

to me is so self evidently fake and terrible on so many fronts
I don't really feel the point of debating it or going on about it.

it's hard for me to get charged up when conservatives do bad things.
I expect them to do it.

but people who I presumably share the same worldview, it's much more bewildering
when I see them cheering on Neil Young boycotts
for reasons that I don't think make much sense imo.

2. I work in media.

I care much more about art and culture than most people
it's my part of my career, and so im much more invested in the cultural climate in progressive spaces

because that where the majority of media is produced.

I will totally admit these personal factors make me fixate one side more than the others.

but ive stated for the record multiple times, i don't think it's worse than what conservatives are doing.

Right-wing propagandists love it when those not aligned with them use the "leftists censor too" argument against well-reasoned criticism and subsequent boycott of right-wing opinions/figures.

Chris Hayes' podcast episode on the business plot and Smedley Butler had a pretty interesting section on how conspiracy theories have been used by the right to fuel culture wars, gain power, and enact all the restrictions they want on those not worthy to be called Americans, and how the playbook has been used to expand American influence abroad and maintain white supremacy within our borders. But leave to Osh to get worked up about the "censorious" left.

There's a reason countries that have a history of conflict linked to its people's identity have decided to regulate certain aspects of speech in order to maintain a certain level of peace, and countries that don't do that end up in endless cycles of civil/ethnic/religious wars. Just compare Germany to Serbia...

Well said

“States rights/Forced busing” = “Censorship/Freedom of speech”

Back
Top Bottom