Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

Congrads... man... mine was just a month ago.. something u cant forget.....
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Congrats Joerdan23! A lovely pickup!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Congrats Joe. best pick up of them all, little man has no clue what kind of crazy heat he will inherit. :wink:
wink.gif
[email protected]
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

Congrats once again. Oh yeah, no silica or ziplocs needed for that pick-up. :wink:
wink.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
TEAMlateNIGHT

Many congratulations on your son. Hes definitely gonna be the envy of all the kids on the block with the collection hell be inheriting.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

wow
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

greatest pickup of all time. congrats joe i didnt know you were having him so soon....he better rock those hares haha
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Excellent stuff Joe. Just found this post today. Boy, was I missing out. Congrats on the new little boy as well. Good to see that everyone's healthy.

Man, I wanted those Black/Cerise XX lows so bad when I first met with JB. Then they released that terrible color first and not these.

Same goes for those Original XX2 Samples. I got to try em on and they felt so much better than the released version did, at least the felt like they would perform better. I remember the post I made about trying them on some time last year & wanting to share all that I could, but not being able to. They were just so amazing, but then as always, changes happened.

Stay humble bro. Hit me up if you can, I've got a question or 2.
Save 10% on all Orders from SidelineApparel.com
Get 10% back on your Sideline Apparel purchases by clicking here.
My Collection

Joe,

Just want to drop by and say congrats once again. On everything, from your evolution of collecting, to the formulation of your family. I'm sure you are very happy with everything and remember to look through the nonsense. Hit me up if you ever need anything.

Congrats on the newborn Joe !! I have not experienced that part of my life yet but I could only imagine the joy you feel !! Congrats and keep on holding down the fam !!

dam this was posted last month"8/4/07"...but great post Joerdan23... :wow:
eek.gif
at them George "ICEMAN" Gervin OG Nike Blazer PE :smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Quote:
Born August 31st, 2007 at 8:02 pm
8.2 pounds , 21 inchs long.
:pimp: