Jogger pants...

I can't find the nike AW77 pants or nike tech pants anywhere online. Anyone got a lead on those?

With those of you who have the tech pants, is there any pilling at the crotch region, where there is more (obvious) friction from walking/running.

My H&M joints are already pilling by the crotch, then again I have muscular legs so they probably rub more often.

They dont have many selections for big people size

Joggers are like a continuation of skinny jeans. If you're bigger than a size 36 waist just sit this trend out too.
Not this again. You gotta understand everyone's body type is diff and jus because someone wears a 38 or 40 could be a variety of reasons, not cuz they fat. Many companies make joggers up to size 40.

^

Muscular? Most muscular guys dont like wearing tight pants/sweats anyway.

In any case, I do fairly agree. 38+ its going to look funny on you, it woudnt be proportionate. 

^

Muscular? Most muscular guys dont like wearing tight pants/sweats anyway.

In any case, I do fairly agree. 38+ its going to look funny on you, it woudnt be proportionate. 

Yup. Like skinny jeans, it only looks best for skinny people. If you are doing the jogger thing, you got to wear it like some swooshy pants.

Just got my Publish joints from Jimmy Jazz. Pretty nice I must say, but I think I should've went down one size from what I ordered.

Really like the elastic cuff at the bottom though. I'm not the tallest dude so I wish the length was just a little bit shorter.

Too bad you can't tailor the length of these... All good though. Quality is on point.

got mines in too. fit is pretty good. tbh i wouldn't pay the retail for these. i don't feel like they are worth the $80+. the little details are cool though. might consider the nike tech fleece pants to get real comfortable with it.

Mine came in today. Legit & comfortable like my other publish joggers. I'm thinking of trying some of their new fleece joggers now

Gonna check out my H&M first if they got new sizes in before ordering online. Hows the fit for you?

When I tried on their medium it was too baggy for me :ohwell:

My bad for responding late.

For me I had to get one size larger so if you normally wear a large, you might hv to get an xl but it depends on your build.

Lol @ those target joints tho.

That pic of ole boy with the tight grey joggers is exactly why I had to get a size larger. Those joints will be snug on your hips n thighs if you go normal size, lol!

Last edited:
I've had both the $19 joggers and the $34 ones with the slightly slimmer fit with the zippers from H&M. I like the $34 ones a lot better. The fit is more snug from my shin down. I think you can dress that one up more, where as the $19 ones are a little looser and they stretch at the knees quickly. My .02

I've had both the $19 joggers and the $34 ones with the slightly slimmer fit with the zippers from H&M. I like the $34 ones a lot better. The fit is more snug from my shin down. I think you can dress that one up more, where as the $19 ones are a little looser and they stretch at the knees quickly. My .02
Hmm . . . I guess the moral here is, "You get what you pay for" ??? iono, with that being said, I forgot what I was gonna say.. am too drunk lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom