John Elliott + Co Thread

Everything looks really bad.  Easy pass on all of this.

Do you normally wear JE?  This is just horrible in comparison. 

And those aren't supposed to be the Mercer tees. Those are the 2 pack tees but they stitched them together.

Last edited:
Everything looks really bad.  Easy pass on all of this.
Do you normally wear JE?  This is just horrible in comparison. 

And those aren't supposed to be the Mercer tees. Those are the 2 pack tees but they stitched them together.

Just noticed that...the first photo of the tee is decieving! Back with gildan I go!

Hope no one pays full price for this. Less than half the price point for JE but at the end of the day you're buying Gap, gotta try to call for the discount.

Last edited:
I bought a pair of sweats for around the house.  Everything else looks like garbage fit wise again.  Too bad that 40% off code isn't working.

Thinking of doing the same. But I already got black esco real versions.

Thinking of doing the same. But I already got black esco real versions.

exactly how I feel. I was debating grabbing a tee or the long sleeve or something, but I thought about it... id rather pay the extra $15 and get the non collab with a better fit.

Hope no one pays full price for this. Less than half the price point for JE but at the end of the day you're buying Gap, gotta try to call for the discount.

Definitely this.

I remember all of the Gap x GQ collection going on sale almost immediately after release last year. I used a coupon that was floating around the Internet in-store on the Stampd jeans and go them for at least 50% off. I'll try and look for a coupon again, but definitely don't jump at paying full price.

JE stuff flew during first drop. Only those awful jeans mademit to sale.

I think those who want This capsule for sale should be good.

And if you dropping $600 for a gap leather, smh

JE stuff flew during first drop. Only those awful jeans mademit to sale.

I think those who want This capsule for sale should be good.

And if you dropping $600 for a gap leather, smh

I feel you. I think there was more hype surrounding JE two years ago because the brand was just starting to hit it's stride. Add to the fact that you could come up on something with JE's name on it for cheap and dude's were all over it.

2014 Gap x GQ drop was good due to the heavy discount

Cat's was adding them up even before the official release date :lol:

Bought a few things. if I dont like the fit i'll just return them. I always wanted that clay color in something, so hopefully the hoody fits okay

Too much stuff dropping:

RF x Bape
Sup x UC
Acronym x Nike
JE x Gap x GQ
Undftd X Bape

But YZY Szn

Thinking of retiring my APC PNS..Anybody know how the JE Raw indigos fit? 

I am 29 in PNS and it stretches about 1.5-2 in size. how much does the JE raw denims stretch?

TIA 

Back
Top Bottom