John Elliott + Co Thread

For those in Canada, the 40% off promo code works on the hoodie, only L and XL left. I added everything from the collection and this seems like the only item that wasn't excluded, someone must have made an error somewhere...lol

Last edited:
drisk34 drisk34
You were right. I ended up keeping the Anti-Expo tee and its pretty dope. The sleeves are beginning to curl too. Good looks on that.

Hope we get heather grey and white colorways next season.

drisk34 drisk34
You were right. I ended up keeping the Anti-Expo tee and its pretty dope. The sleeves are beginning to curl too. Good looks on that.

Hope we get heather grey and white colorways next season.

definitely starts to curl the more you wear it, and then once you wash it it goes back. Id be all in for some more colors, even though I still havnt grabbed alpine.

also I just ordered some plumas to check out in person, and I decided to try out those acne aces people were talking about.

definitely starts to curl the more you wear it, and then once you wash it it goes back. Id be all in for some more colors, even though I still havnt grabbed alpine.

also I just ordered some plumas to check out in person, and I decided to try out those acne aces people were talking about.
I don't think they could make the anti expos much harder to obtain. I got my size small maroon one about a month and a half ago and haven't been able to order alpine or slate on the JE site or a single one of their retailers since, due to lack of stock. They're dope for layering so I'm hoping they restock soon for the fall.

I don't think they could make the anti expos much harder to obtain. I got my size small maroon one about a month and a half ago and haven't been able to order alpine or slate on the JE site or a single one of their retailers since, due to lack of stock. They're dope for layering so I'm hoping they restock soon for the fall.

yeah im always seeing people post how hard they are to find. I grabbed my maroon and slate right when they dropped. What size/color you looking for though? I feel like I always see random colors and sizes on different sites.

yeah im always seeing people post how hard they are to find. I grabbed my maroon and slate right when they dropped. What size/color you looking for though? I feel like I always see random colors and sizes on different sites.
I'm looking for both a slate and an alpine in a small. I've got a short list of sites I check every few days and have notifications registered on the JE site but haven't had luck so far.

Last edited:
anyone cop the gap JE denim?

Curious how they compare to the real pair in terms of fit. I know quality wont be same the same, but hoping for a similar fit.

just looking at the pictures I can tell the fit is nowhere near as slim as regular JE. At least the black pair.

For those in Canada, the 40% off promo code works on the hoodie, only L and XL left. I added everything from the collection and this seems like the only item that wasn't excluded, someone must have made an error somewhere...lol
Called in and asked for the 40% adjustment to my gap.CA order (both double zips and tees) and the CSR did it with no hesitation.  I would've cancelled if she didn't bless me because for the Gap stuff at regular price you might as well spend a little more for some real JE, Wings and Horns or Reigning Champ, especially if you can find any on sale (Black Friday is coming).

40% off brings these items down to a reasonable price for what they are.

Last edited:
anyone cop the gap JE denim?

Curious how they compare to the real pair in terms of fit. I know quality wont be same the same, but hoping for a similar fit.
Look at the lower block pictured. That hem just looks messy and baggy.

i'll be curious to see how the plumas compare to my coasts. I just hope they fit. They were out of 31's so I grabbed a 30.

My coasts have stretched alot to where I think I need a smaller size anyway so hopefully it all works.

you def won't be disappointed with the plumas. Must have in any JE collection. They actually look darker than the pics.

you def won't be disappointed with the plumas. Must have in any JE collection. They actually look darker than the pics.

You have the Coasts too, right?

Any chance you could take a comparison pic with them vs. the Plumas?

Last edited:
i'll keep an eye out for sure
I grabbed one from azalea a while ago, looks like they still have a small in stock. They usually have codes, so you may be able to get it cheaper if there are any active now.

http://www.azaleasf.com/20201-anti-expo-tee.html#/color-alpine/size-s
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Gonna grab an Alpine now, Azalea is where I got my Maroon a while back. Slate seems to be the much more elusive color right now, hoping to get an email notification from JE sooner or later when they restock.

And speaking of Plumas, I've been meaning to pick up a pair for a while but I refuse to pay over $300 for them. I own a couple pairs of JE jeans (and 20+ tees and hoodies) and have rarely paid retail for anything with all the small shops/boutiques that stock their stuff. Even though these seem a little harder to find than most I'm confident they'll show up at at least 20% off sooner or later. If I find a spot with that type of discount I'll probably grab the Harlots too.

You may be able to get the Plumas on sale . Good luck with getting a pair of Hatlots on sale though

You may be able to get the Plumas on sale . Good luck with getting a pair of Hatlots on sale though
They were already available on Xhibition for 20% off but didn't go down to my size (29). You're right though, those will be a little tougher.

I actually didn't love the Harlots at first from the pictures but once I got to check out a pair in person I was sold.

Last edited:
They were already available on Xhibition for 20% off but didn't go down to my size (29). You're right though, those will be a little tougher.

I actually didn't love the Harlots at first from the pictures but once I got to check out a pair in person I was sold.

What's the 20% code?

Back
Top Bottom