John Elliott + Co Thread

laugh.gif

Im a large in HNM, medium in essentially every other brand, does JE "tops" - not t's run small like HNM?

had to cop a slate mercer off this flash sale. i done and down for the count agter these past few days of pickups :rofl:

had to cop a slate mercer off this flash sale. i done and down for the count agter these past few days of pickups
roll.gif
I was considering going for the Dark Navy or Slate half zip, but I don't like the way the silver zipper looks on the dark colors.

Probably for the better though, between JE's markdown sale along with Notre and Azalea, I've spent a TON this past week.

Anyone got any sizing recommendations for Kake Mock Pullover and Oversized crewneck? 5'8", 160 lbs, wide chest

The anti expo tee hype is real. I just got my slate in.
goat tee 
im copping 2 when the white anti-expo tee drops. 

I bought based on your recommendation either here or on SF so thanks bro. I hardly ever wear short sleeves but wanted a shirt to layer (mainly flannels) with and this works great. The slate color is so versatile :pimp:

My order for the Bolivia and LS Classic Mercer was delivered today. Can't wait to check those out when I get home.

Last edited:
yeah they just dropped the dune collection as their cyber monday "drop" didnt make it on sale though. grabbed a tee and thats it. I think im finally done with copping sweats for a minute.

Last edited:
Ugh should've copped the dune villain when it was for the low 2 Black Fridays ago

i want the Dune Kake but dammit, i dont need this many hoodies!!!

same, but I just cant do it any more. I've finally come to the conclusion I have too many pairs of sweatpants and hoodies of all styles. I'll be fine with just a black and a sage kake. That dune color looks so nice though, if there was a mercer half zip, I might have fallen.

Last edited:
im literally selling all my villains now and my grey kake on SF because i just don't need a villain in every color and this much hoodies period. 

i actually don't need any villains. im done with side zips. 

im keeping my black kake mock and thats it. lmao

Last edited:
i do finally see what you've been saying with the side zip phase, but I just love how slim villains look when you're wearing them.

Last edited:
i do finally see what you've been saying with the side zip phase, but I just love how slim villains look when you're wearing them.
i love the fit.  if they would just make the baseline hoodies i would be good with that

did not know those were a thing :nerd: i've only been buying for like a year and a half at this point. Id absolutely be in on those. I really wish he would get back to the slim fitting rather than all this oversized crap, but I guess thats whats in right now.

What's the selling point on the Kake for you guys?

I've been thinking about copping

This Bolivia jacket is ridiculous :rofl: Dope, but doesn't fit my style. Had a good laugh trying it on though!

Back
Top Bottom