John Wall is eligible for this year's NBA draft?

You never said Harden was bad, I know that...and I shouldn't have even addressed you it just got crossed up with you mentioning his last 3 games yada yada,

My posts were more for those out there that say the things like "Man, I just don't see it in this guy..." I mean, come on, why bother posting ifyou're going to say something like that or "He just doesn't have a shot" while ignoring all other aspects such as passing - which always getsunder looked

I'm sure you'll get what I'm saying now that I explained myself better....but NO I did not say you would be rich as %$*# because you'd begambling - I never mentioned gambling anywhere, what I said to Allen was more or less an idea as an investment tool for his future if he's as serious aboutcollege basketball as he seems...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

NKEAIR wrote:
how do you fail the tenth grade
Indeed...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Outside The Line had a whole show dedicated to him ....... He actually has a serious case of ADHD that was going undiagnosed and from I understandHIS PARENTS chose to have him repeat the grade, because they thought that he was ready due to his ADHD

According to the interview his parents claimed that he's a bit more immature than they would like him to be and that be should be for his age ...... Hencethe strong push for him to go to college

Also a lot of dukes acting like after he or any NBA player got a grasp on the lifestyle, they can't go back to college and take the courses/ courseworkthat'll help them better manage their finances

Originally Posted by renkxedik

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

NKEAIR wrote:
how do you fail the tenth grade
Indeed...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Outside The Line had a whole show dedicated to him ....... He actually has a serious case of ADHD that was going undiagnosed and from I understand HIS PARENTS chose to have him repeat the grade, because they thought that he was ready due to his ADHD

According to the interview his parents claimed that he's a bit more immature than they would like him to be and that be should be for his age ...... Hence the strong push for him to go to college

Also a lot of dukes acting like after he or any NBA player got a grasp on the lifestyle, they can't go back to college and take the courses/ coursework that'll help them better manage their finances

Really? I have read something about his parents being more involved in helping him become more mature, but I don't remember hearing anything about adhd.
He did transfer schools after 10th grade and the new school didn't accept a bunch of credits. Thus, he had to take a lot of extra classes and it took himfive years to finish hs. He did not fail 10th grade, that's for sure.

i have never watched a single game of his nor any footage
but i just saw his highlight reel on hoopmixtape.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom