Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

So Kate Moss showed up just to say Johnny didn't throw her down the stairs? :lol: She was throwing every and anything at the wall hoping it stuck huh.

She is a lame, and a fraud. Caught cheating on camera with Franco and now the world knows she a cheater too. What is really sad is that her case makes it tougher for women who really do have it bad and suffer from abuse. Hope she never gets a job again and Johnny goes back to making ****ty movies soon.

‘Support’.
She also need ‘support’.
Thats her getting ‘support’.

Let's not forget her staged BLM photo

iu

Scamber is a bigger junkie than Depp. Let's not downplay that. She's been mixing GHB and ketamine into her booze since she was a teenager. Those staged photos of yeyo w/ Amber's own license being in plain view didn't fool me.
Ok cool

Depp looks good relative to a person like Heard maybe

But he doesn't look good generally IMO

Y'all need to stop taking every criticism of Depp as a defense of Heard.

Last edited:

That could be the reason some dudes are acting how they are acting. I understand that. I think alot Heard's actions were gross and Depp deserves that payout all things considered

But I still they are putting too much sauce on it in some areas

And again, in my original post, I didn't take issue with the shots at Amber. I mocked the Depp cheerleading, but I took issue with them using this situation and Heard to take shots at women generally

Last edited:
But as a black man, I am also not gonna defend a rich white junkie alcoholic dude who blacks out, but because I liked him in a couple of movies 🤷‍♂️

As I said, I walked away from this trial thinking less of both of them

Depp looks good relative to a person like Heard

So because we knew Depp was a junkie for a while I'm supposed to give him a break? :lol:

What makes you think less of Depp after this trial?
If you knew he was a junkie for a while then is it something else? You knew junkies can black out, right?

What makes you think less of Depp after this trial?
If you knew he was a junkie for a while then is it something else? You knew junkies can black out, right?
In the second post you quoted, I am responding to something someone else's assertions. Someone else brought up Depp's long-time drug use to push back on my comments. And I am rephrasing his comment and asking a question.

I knew Depp had substance abuse issues before, but I am not up to date on his sobriety.

I know junkies can blackout

Also, I didn't know the details of their relationship. Mans engages in a lot of toxic behavior too, which seems likely those things are probably linked to his substance abuse issues. Issues he is clearly not addressing. (Actually, the substance abuse issues might be preventing me from thinking even less of dude in a way). Yeah, Imma think less of you after something like that

Aren't their pics of him passed out? Seems like he did black out and can't recall all of his actions. We just gotta take his word for it

The fact that he still is a junkie, one in denial, engaging in a ton of buffoonery, and then asking me to buy into that delusion, nah that is a tough sell for me.

In the second post you quoted, I am responding to something someone else's assertions. Someone else brought up Depp's long-time drug use to push back on my comments. And I am rephrasing his comment and asking a question.

I knew Depp had substance abuse issues before, but I am not up to date on his sobriety.

I know junkies can blackout

Also, I didn't know the details of their relationship. Mans engages in a lot of toxic behavior too, which seems likely those things are probably linked to his substance abuse issues. Issues he is clearly not addressing. (Actually, the substance abuse issues might be preventing me from thinking even less of dude in a way). Yeah, Imma think less of you after something like that

Aren't their pics of him passed out? Seems like he did black out and can't recall all of his actions. We just gotta take his word for it

The fact that he still is a junkie, one in denial, engaging in a ton of buffoonery, and then asking me to buy into that delusion, nah that is a tough sell for me.

Perhaps you thought his junkie days were behind him as opposed to
knowing he has been a junkie for a while and it may be ongoing? You had him at a certain level
of sobriety which he is not so you think less of him?

"...think less of you after something like that." Something like what? "...a lot of toxic behavior"
or something specific? Toxic behavior and drug addiction can go hand in hand.

From what I saw of the trial, and his doctor's testimony, he is not in denial
about being an addict...he strongly knows this...but perhaps in denial about being ready
to get sober...he said something like he feared that he wouldn't be normal with the
possibility of happiness without them.

I don't really understand the "tough sell" part. That is different than thinking less of
someone. Buying an image (what are we being asked to buy into?) is different than down grading someone.

All this reminds me - rest in peace River Phoenix.

That could be the reason some dudes are acting how they are acting. I understand that. I think Heard's action were gross and Depp deserves that payout

But I still they are putting too much sauce on it in some areas

And again, in my original post, I didn't take issue with the shots at Amber. I mocked the Depp cheerleading, but I took issue with them using this situation and Heard to take shots at women generally

Anyone inappropriately using this case as some sort of sick opportunity to demean good women is 100% foul for doing so. I'm with you on that.

I think Scamber found herself in this messed up situation by taking her lies entirely too far. I believe she was hoping Depp would eventually drop the case if she kept making the false allegations all the more egregious. She then got to the point of no return., and could never turn back. You almost wish she could've been given an out early on, but I'm also unsure she would've taken it as after all she did set all this in motion to begin with.

Amber also doesn't do herself any favors by having her attorney continue to lie on television. People can easily youtube Incredibly Average's video of the night she cut the tip of Depp's finger off. The US also now knows the UK court case was dirty AF :smh: which made the case more fun to follow.

Yes Johnny Depp does drugs, but he admits his part in that. Meanwhile Scamber downplays her drug use and acts like a saint when all her co stars say otherwise. Seems clear who the more unreliable junkie is here.

Last edited:
Anyone inappropriately using this case as some sort of sick opportunity to demean good women is 100% foul for doing so. I'm with you on that.

I think Scamber found herself in this messed up situation by taking her lies entirely too far. I believe she was hoping Depp would eventually drop the case if she kept making the false allegations all the more egregious. She then got to the point of no return., and could never turn back. You almost wish she could've been given an out early on, but I'm also unsure she would've taken it as she did set all this in motion to begin with.

Amber also doesn't do herself any favors by having her attorney continue to lie on television. People can easily youtube Incredibly Average's video of the night she cut the tip of Depp's finger off. The US also now knows the UK court case was dirty AF :smh: which made the case more fun to follow.

Yes Johnny Depp does drugs, but he admits his part in that. Meanwhile Scamber downplays her drug use and acts like a saint when all her co stars say otherwise. Seems clear who the more unreliable junkie is here.
Again,

Comparing Depp to Heard doesn't really do much for me

I'm judging him independent of Heard. Making a general assessment of him, which is mostly negative

Drug use doesn't instantly add up to someone being a bad person in my mind

Many of those blacked out pics were JD after a 17 hour work day. One even has a bruise kit in it lol :rofl:

Last edited:
Ok cool

Depp looks good relative to a person like Heard maybe

Y'all need to stop taking every criticism of Depp as a defense of Heard.

Once again I take a different approach. Jonathan looked DAPPER AND HANDSOME in da case. Heard is a WHITE QUEEN 👸. The biggest winner was me as I got to see White 🤴 AND 👸 settle a dispute. We are all fortunate to be included

So because we knew Depp was a junkie for a while I'm supposed to give him a break? :lol:

Mans still on that narcotic and sauce, I can't trust what comes out of an addict's mouth. Certainly not gonna cheerlead mans to the level some dudes are taking it

Jack Sparrow didn't mean that much to me famb

None of this is defending Heard, I feel she is an abusive and toxic person. I'm just not buying everything Depp is selling

I feel the verdict was the right one

You think addicts lie More than sober people? I know sober mfers who would lie in your face and say there’s no water in the ocean :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cmon Bruh. You better than that

Perhaps you thought his junkie days were behind him as opposed to
knowing he has been a junkie for a while and it may be ongoing? You had him at a certain level
of sobriety which he is not so you think less of him?

I dunno what you want to hear. You are trying to reconcile something someone else said with something I said.

Depp is on drugs, no matter when he started, but he doesn't seem to take full accountability to what they are doing to him and that affects how I view him and his behavior.

"...think less of you after something like that." Something like what? "...a lot of toxic behavior"
or something specific? Toxic behavior and drug addiction can go hand in hand.

I read that Depp called their marriage counselor and she said they were both abusive and Depp has some wild text messages out there.

Found a video in regards to it...

That seems toxic to me. I mean it is either this woman is a liar, or Depp's substance abuse issues are to be blamed for this behavior too, which isn't that Heard's assertion?

Depp should probably get serious about addressing his issues regardless.

From what I saw of the trial, and his doctor's testimony, he is not in denial
about being an addict...he strongly knows this...but perhaps in denial about being ready
to get sober...he said something like he feared that he wouldn't be normal with the
possibility of happiness without them.

Acknowledging you have an issue and realizing always the ways it negatively affects your life are two separate things though

Ok, Depp admits to taking drugs and alcohol. From everything I read seems like it is a serious issue.

To me it seems Depp is kinda in denial about his **** though

I don't really understand the "tough sell" part. That is different than thinking less of
someone. Buying an image (what are we being asked to buy into?) is different than down grading someone.

All this reminds me - rest in peace River Phoenix.

The tough sell is someone with substance abuse issues, that blacks out, telling me 100% they know they had not committed acts of physical abuse.

Depp already lost another trial in regards to this whole situation, didn't he?

People generally see themselves as the hero of their own story, and in court, they definitely present it like that

Taking in all the info, it is just hard for me to 100% buy what Depp is selling

He got his money anyway

Last edited:
You think addicts lie More than sober people? I know sober mfers who would lie in your face and say there’s no water in the ocean :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cmon Bruh. You better than that
Bruh what the **** do you want me to say?

Depp has reasons and incentives to not be 100% honest. I am just highly skeptical of mans

And all you are coming with arguments that basically sum up to that I should believe him no matter what

Mans only looks good because Heard is so flawed, putting her aside, mans was on some buffoonery too.

And as a result, I think all the cheerleading and defending him is a bit OD.

Last edited:
Drug use doesn't instantly add up to someone being a bad person in my mind

Many of those blacked out pics were JD after a 17 hour work day. One even has a bruise kit in it lol :rofl:

Don't think I made this specific argument in regards to Depp

And sure, I agree, drug use a long doesn't make someone a bad person

Gotta love the title

Some of this stuff is wild! Was coming to mention that Rolling Stone article specifically. And that's not the only one they've run with that same point. Vice has run a handful too. Those guys are typically pretty reputable in their reporting, so what are they trying to do here?

I dunno what you want to hear. You are trying to reconcile something someone else said with something I said.

Depp is on drugs, no matter when he started, but he doesn't seem to take full accountability to what they are doing to him and that affects how I view him and his behavior.

I read that Depp called their marriage counselor and she said they were both abusive and Depp has some wild text messages out there.

Found a video in regards to it...

That seems toxic to me. I mean it is either this woman is a liar, or Depp's substance abuse issues are to be blamed for this behavior too, which isn't that Heard's assertion

Acknowledging you have an issue and realizing always the ways it negatively affects your life are two separate things though

Ok, Depp admits to taking drugs and alcohol. From everything I read seems like it is a serious issue.

To me it seems Depp is kinda in denial about his ****

The thought sell is someone with substance abuse issues, that blacks out, telling me 100% they know they had not committed acts of physical abuse.

Depp already lost another trial in regards to this, didn't he?

People generally see themselves as the hero of their own story, and in court, they definitely present it like that

Taking in all the info, it is just hard for me to 100% buy what Depp is selling

One thing, I'm not sure if he was blacking out or passing out/falling asleep.
Blacking out is more associated with memory loss than passing out or falling asleep.

It is interesting to me that while nothing from this trial really surprised me,
it has made others change their opinions.

It was also interesting to watch the Depp Propaganda Team going full force in real time
in the media. They really destroyed the Heard Propaganda Team.

Back
Top Bottom