Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

Depp’s ride home knowing he’s gonna get her money and Disney money again. That’s pimpin’ :pimp: :lol:
1654204504892.gif

green rhino123 green rhino123 , he has visited a few children’s hospital in full Captain Jack outfit before. Disneyland as well.

Last edited:
One thing, I'm not sure if he was blacking out or passing out/falling asleep.
Blacking out is more associated with memory loss than passing out or falling asleep.

It is interesting to me that while nothing from this trial really surprised me,
it has made others change their opinions.

It was also interesting to watch the Depp Propaganda Team going full force in real time
in the media. They really destroyed the Heard Propaganda Team.
Famb I dunno

This whole situation seems nasty, and I dislike everyone involved

Seems like it would have been better if this was just settled out of court

All this thing just seemed like a public continuation of their buffoonery and abuse filled relationship

So Depp only lost that trial the judge was corrupt?

This seems to provide a more level-headed explanation of what happened...

I think a lot of rulings and factors decide the outcome of cases. Rulings in the UK case hurt Depp's legal strategy, the ones in US helped him

Not really buying something was clearly untoward happened in the UK trail

Lol at you picking the Washington Post as your level-headed explanation of what happened. You do know who ran Turd's defamatory op-ed right? :rofl: :rofl:

UK judge had ties to the Murdoch owned paper "The Sun". That's a serious conflict of interest and anyone that can't see that is blind :smh:

Lol at you picking the Washington Post as your level-headed explanation of what happened. You do know who ran Turd's defamatory op-ed right? :rofl: :rofl:

UK judge had ties to the Murdoch owned paper "The Sun". That's a serious conflict of interest and anyone that can't see that is blind :smh:
Does this work for you...

They cite the same legal expert.

Or is there a reason I should mistrust the BBC also?

I think I have been pretty respectful in our exchanges but if you want to get snarky, just because I am not agreeing with you on everything, I can return that energy if you would like

Does this work for you...

They cite the same legal expert.

Or is there a reason I should mistrust the BBC also?

I think I have been pretty respectful in our exchanges but if you want to get snarky, just because I am not agreeing with you on everything, I can return that energy if you would like

We're cool. Beware of Rupert Murdoch is all.

The same "legal expert" they used looks awfully suspicious. Mark Stephens opinions on the matter are quite clearly biased :smh:

Last edited:
all these articles about how abuse survivors are now silenced conveniently ignore that she was abusing him and he had actual recordings of it. "I didn't punch you, it was just a hit" are like magic words for domestic abusers.

and to call herself "the face of domestic violence" is pretty damn audacious.

Famb I dunno

This whole situation seems nasty, and I dislike everyone involved

Seems like it would have been better if this was just settled out of court

All this thing just seemed like a public continuation of their buffoonery and abuse filled relationship
Lol @ settled out of court. This woman created an article full of lies and claimed she was sexually, physically, and mentally abused. She did that in the public and retweeted it. You do foul **** in public but get to settle out of court? Stop with the nonsense. I don’t know Johnny Depp and I wouldn’t even consider myself a fan of his, but I can sympathize when everything was taken from him all bc his bitter ex wife wanna go viral.

It's a shame when the media from overseas has more credibility than out agenda driven media conglomerates.

No surprise as Depp is going up against Rupert Murdoch and that's big time legacy media. They know exactly how wrong they were and will do anything to spin it in order to cover their tracks. The truly frightening aspect is that if they can do this to Johnny Depp then what chance do normal people have to prove their innocence?

Thankfully a new wave of reputable journalism is upon us. If I want some truth I'll check out online journalists such as HouseInhabit on instagram before anything mainstream media related.

The NY Post is now saying Amber hardly has any money to her name. Hmm, I wonder who owns them? Oh that's right, it's Ruipert. Don't believe everything you see and be careful what you read folks. Believe in facts and trust your gut :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom