Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

RWJU4-Rl-I0-Jw2.jpg

Last edited:
the jury had to work this for over a month??? wow, thats not common, not close.....if a murder trial last 2 weeks thats considered long

audacity
I might need to watch some old johnny movies this weekend like Edward scissor hands, blow and Charlie and the chocolate factory
You should do it in this order and do Blow, with a set of scissors in each hand while watching Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Turn it up a notch and get your Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas on too!

She had the audacity to have a written response posted within 30 minutes from leaving the court room. She knew she lost and is going to keep pushing the narrative till the end of her days. She can say goodbye to her mediocre career that Johnny helped Captain. This is also a big F you to Disney as Pirates to me, is dead.
The Mouse is going to cut that check. He’ll be back. Tim Burton prolly wrote a whole movie in the meantime.

The fact that she came up with a different story to what SHE recorded from the night of the finger incident tells you everything you needed to know about her. She went from panicking with remorse for cutting his finger off to him assaulting her with the bottle. Plus her slipping, mentioning the bruise kit on stand and her calling TMZ in the deposition. She couldn't keep up with the lies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom