Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

#NTLive16

nthat.gif

ill be there around 430 before the game starts

are we gonna have name tags ? :nerd: would like to put a name/face with each user name

Last edited:
^^^^Sunday meters should be free but there are certain areas that aren't. I think it's free around that area but just check anyways. Also there is a garage on 3rd. St a block away between Folsom and Howard. A lot of people park there when they go to MOMA or Moscone Center. If all else fails, just pay to park there.

Moscone Center Garage
255 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94107

https://www.yelp.com/biz/moscone-center-garage-san-francisco

My girl flew into town to surprise me. Hate the thought of flaking, but I may not make it after all. In a long distance relationship, so asking her to chill somewhere and let me go do my thing when she flew into town for me probably wouldn't be the smartest thing... 

For all who attending the event in Cali.... Turn up for NT.... Be safe an rock that Heat.... P.S. Waiting for pic...

Last edited:
Driving there from East Bay. Coming from work. Be there in like an hour

just spent forever looking for my NT fitted and no luck. i think i lost it while moving.

I swear idk why I thought it started around 6 or 8
Decided to check the flyer and saw the 3pm start time I hopped outta bed :lol:
Didn't sleep till like 4 this morning

Have fun today, guys!  
nthat.gif

For any stragglers: please note that the doors will be closing at 4:30.  If you arrive after that time, you'll be unable to get in.   And, again, you will need to have a personalized invitation to gain entry.  

For those who can't be there in person, stay tuned, as we'll have the charity auction details available for you soon.

We WILL be accepting bids online for our charity auction!   Even if you can't be there in person, you can still participate and help us raise money for an urgent cause.  

People are starting to show up. You'll be walking in the building by walking down some stairs from street level to the lobby.

Traffic on the bridge is pretty bad, so be safe out there. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Back
Top Bottom