Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

Hat is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Looks like a great event

Last edited:

New hat coming soon
nthat.gif
Can't wait. Any set date?
There's no firm release date yet.  Right now, we're estimating late spring - but they've yet to enter production, so that's subject to change.  I don't want to promise anything we can't deliver.

I want to point out that these will be available in both snapback AND fitted versions.   We only sent the snapback samples out for auction so the winners could enjoy them regardless of their hat size.

There's no firm release date yet.  Right now, we're estimating late spring - but they've yet to enter production, so that's subject to change.  I don't want to promise anything we can't deliver.

I want to point out that these will be available in both snapback AND fitted versions.   We only sent the snapback samples out for auction so the winners could enjoy them regardless of their hat size.
Thank you :pimp:

My cranium is ready.

Yo who is the NTer with Tiffany's on. Speak!

:nerd:

Bark!

I hate putting my pic out there. The reasons I never participate in the PYP post. And I had to be front and center.

Only photo I got of the night and it's of RetroKid with his Oregon Ducks 4's.

retrokid.png

Nice meeting and seeing everyone in the flesh. I think it's craze how there are NTers on here that are online more than I am. I almost didn't even know half of the stories being told. Crazy how we were all talking about ElderWatson and his drones and what not. Haha.

Last edited:
Yo let me know if y'all decided to go to a bar or not I had to move my car.

Yo who is the NTer with Tiffany's on. Speak!

:nerd:

Bark!

I hate putting my pic out there. The reasons I never participate in the PYP post. And I hate to be front and center.

Only photo I got of the night and it's of RetroKid with his Oregon Ducks 4's.

retrokid.png

Nice meeting and seeing everyone in the flesh. I think it's craze how there are NTers on here that are online more than I am. I almost didn't even know half of the stories being told. Crazy how we were all talking about ElderWatson and his drones and what not. Haha.
U are cool as **** man
And zapto
And dude in the blue button up shirt from la
We gotta kick it soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom