Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

but will ninjahood be there 
nerd.gif
is there a subway that goes from ny to san francisco?

this sounds amazing
roll.gif

am I cool enough to get invited?
nerd.gif
I've only got like 3 warnings and no bans in my life

Plus I'll go only if @rck3sactown goes
pimp.gif

I just thought of something:

Any old school Bay Area heads remember that Summit we had planned at City Beach in Fremont? Some kid promised to have a couple courts reserved and we'd all play some ball and watch All Star Saturday Night? Then we get there and there were no such reservations, and we all ended up drinking in the bar watching the dunk contest together.

Please don't let this be one of those.

I'm kidding.
i remember that one. anyone still have pictures from that night?

On behalf of the Wikia Staff attending this event, I want to say that we look forward to meeting you guys! It's been a long time planning this event! :smile:

The length of time taken to plan this event will serve as a true testament to how successful it will be and I can't be more proud and excited to see that manifest! Although I won't be in attendance sadly, myself and many of us alike will support from afar as this indicates a progressive move forward for the NT forum community. Truly excited for all those that will be there and I look forward to seeing feedback and media content as well. Job well done NT fam!

This is dope I'm super interested and would be down to go, I attended the SOCAL summit a while-while ago at the dodgers stadium, and will be in the SF area that weekend.

Great idea and I really wish I could reserve a spot, however I'll be with my daughters and girlfriend on Valentine's Day.

Next time, I guess.

This is great, didn't think something like this would be organized

What a great step! Hopefully it's successful and can be an annual thing going city-to-city each year

I would have loved to be part of this since I'm in the bay, but my fire academy runs all day.

Have fun ya'll! 8)

I just thought of something:

Any old school Bay Area heads remember that Summit we had planned at City Beach in Fremont? Some kid promised to have a couple courts reserved and we'd all play some ball and watch All Star Saturday Night? Then we get there and there were no such reservations, and we all ended up drinking in the bar watching the dunk contest together.

Please don't let this be one of those.

I'm kidding.

Dude. I hope you are well.

Man, i havent seen some of these screennames in quite awhile.

That being said, i wish it was on the east coast. Oh well, next time.

:wow: @ some of these screen names. people coming out the woodwork for this :lol:

If it ever makes way to NY id love an opportunity to attend, although with all my warnings and temp bans I doubt Meth would invite me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom