JORADAN A BASKETBALL SHOE?

On the real though i am probaly going to wear my cdp 5's this basketball season, they actually feall comfy on my feet and i hate balling in jays, but iconsider this a go because it is a cdp shoe, and i spent 200 bucks on the pack with my discount so.

with you on that one...i would not consider playing in any pair of retro's ive bought ( and i have most of them). I am surprised everytime i see someoneplaying in retros. I just dont think that is the best option for basketball these days. Honestly, I don't ever wear any type of jordan anymore. I wouldmuch rather play in any normal nike basketball shoe or a pair of adidas pro models. A lot has changed with JB and most of that change has not been for thebetter.

with you on that one...i would not consider playing in any pair of retro's ive bought ( and i have most of them). I am surprised everytime i see someoneplaying in retros. I just dont think that is the best option for basketball these days. Honestly, I don't ever wear any type of jordan anymore. I wouldmuch rather play in any normal nike basketball shoe or a pair of adidas pro models. A lot has changed with JB and most of that change has not been for thebetter.

All you gotta do is look at the products their puttin' out to see that their not a brand concerned about performance. They're just aiming for thageneral public and feeding themselves off of what his legacy was truly built on.
smh.gif

ive balled in the 20s and they aint bad. I havent tried ballin with the retros but i do plan on it just to try it out.

i dont play basketball but i really like his sneakers. dont even watch it
embarassed.gif
but a big fan of his kicks.
i buy cheap sneakers like dunks or uptowns to play in

Originally Posted by coolcat4

why do nba players now still hoop with retro is jordans are not for balling anymore???

my sentiments exactly. i said the same thing in a similar thread. i ball in my aqua's and my 17's, and they hold up very well

Wear whats Comfi 4 U 2 run in... Wether thats Retros , Brand Jordan or HYPERDUNKS like NIKE iz pushin.... GoodLuck!

My new Balling shoe is CDP XX's and they nice, I got em broken in and they comfy and light. only bad thing is they ugly but I dont mind thrashing em on thecourt cause I always play outdoor anyway.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

i think jordans 21-23 are great for ball
no doubt. i ran my xx1's into the ground and i'm using the cdp xx2's right now. i've worn my xx3's casually and the supportseems great.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Retro's now aren't made for hoopin' their made for casual wear.
I DISAGREE big time.. Jordan shoes have always been meant to be balled in..

I currently just picked up the 3/20 just to play baskeball. They are, IN MY OPINION, the two most comfortable Jordan's to hoop in.

Majority of people just wear them for casual wear, but trust me they really are basketball shoes.

Because I admire MJ and his games, I wear his signature shoes on the court regardless if they are retros.

Originally Posted by nahcs

Because I admire MJ and his games, I wear his signature shoes on the court regardless if they are retros.
Didn't expect to see a response like that, I agree with you.

i don't wear any jays for playing basketball period. they just aren't made for balling anymore and their price tag is not worth destroying. i look forperformance and not looks, so i stick to nike shoes
pimp.gif

yeah retros are most def made to only rock with a pair of dark blue denim not on the court!

jordan will always be made to play ball in in my opinion
if you want to wear them casually thats your own decision

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

i agree, i haven't balled in a pair of signature jordans for a long time,
nike just makes higher quality stuff when in comes to ballin.

Cosign

I played in my retro V's for a minute but those things killed my feet so I made the upgrade to the XX3's I've been good ever since.

Back
Top Bottom