JORADAN A BASKETBALL SHOE?

IMO retros mainly for looks... new kicks sorta for performance... but the real bball kicks are from Nike.

For the most part Id say there casual more than any thing
but there are a few pair of retros recently released that i know would grip and act well on the hardwood ,cdp 13's ,cdp 19s , cdp 9's ,
just to name a few, those would be good hoop shoes........

i don't know about that, i wear a lot of retros for playing hoops such as vii's, ix's,xi's,xii's,

JORADAN A BASKETBALL SHOE?

OMG.
nerd.gif

Out of all my J's the only ones that feel hoop-able are my xx3's.

I tried to hoop in my dub zeros once...epic fail

I would NEVER ball in anything before the AJ 11 - og OR retro.

Zoom air all the way. (11s / 20s being the only exception)

As most people stated I'm not really a fan of wearing old technology to wear as basketball shoes. That's like someone who played in the 70's or80's wearing some extremely old sneakers from say the 50's or 60's.....They wouldn't be wearing them!

At this point in time the reason people buy retros is because of sentimental value and style. Yes they are remembered as basketball sneakers but this is 2008not 1988 and the game and technology have moved on. Retros are casual sneakers...plain and simple.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by eldrinlee

jays just arnt bball made anymore, i wear my Vs casually and they burn my feet from just walking. my 8s straped up just dont feel like a ball able shoe and the ones, wouldnt even think about it. back in the day i played in mud concrete and then go play games in them, all they needed was a lil rinse off. the comfort is gone, grip is lost fast, n they just dont feel like u cant ball in them. so what im asking is are they just casual shoes now because melos cp3 and team jays are way better as far as ballin in.
Word!!!! I definitely agree with ya
like if he was reading my mind

I ball in Black Cat IVs all the time, and they feel damn right good on my feet. Im looking into the CDP Cement IIIs for my next hooping shoe. I cant reallyfeel all this tech non-sense in new shoes or old shoes. Its all the same to me, find a comfy fit and im good to go. Zoom air, bam air, whatever is all BS.

Back
Top Bottom