Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

The FTL near my office said they are getting 20 pairs in and they are in the top 3 for sales in the city, so this is going to be a tough get.

FC3C80F5-AE11-4D83-93C5-78B6584AD317.jpeg
:lol: A+ execution

Grabbed tinks, tried to get a c**e but no go, checked in, got my raffle ticket for FNL MOA, they are actually using a ticket stub system ( just the first I've seen it) still bd city.

Only 1 FTA getting these in FL and it's 1.5 hours away. Not sweating it if I don't hit. I'm good with my couple pairs of OG SBB's.

Let me clarify:
The problem was that people were cluttering the thread with code requests. That gets mad annoying for other members including me.
I think some of y’all missed the part of my post saying it was like 10 requests on 1 page alone. That was the real issue not the actual request.

We have members here telling y’all how to use codes from other zip codes and instead of working that angle, some of y’all just want it spoon fed to you for your specific area.

At the same time, y’all know NT looks out and posts codes when they get them. Some nice fellow even posted a twitter link to get the codes. Just stay active in the thread of follow the twitter link. It actually works.

Finally, if I offended y’all for using the term begging instead of “asking” then I apologize. I forget how sensitive the internet can be. My intent remains tho. Let’s not bombard threads with code requests.

This includes you @hashus clay - I’ll use a better description in the future since I know it rubbed you wrong.

Last edited:
Let me clarify:
The problem was that people were cluttering the thread with code requests. That gets mad annoying for other members including me.
I think some of y’all missed the part of my post saying it was like 10 requests on 1 page alone. That was the real issue not the actual request.

At the same time, y’all know NT looks out and posts codes when they get them. Some nice fellow even posted a twitter link to get the codes. Just stay active in the thread of follow the twitter link. It actually works.

Completely understood. I was late to the party so my bad.

Completely understood. I was late to the party so my bad.
No worries. I hope you get your pair as long as you don’t live in the MD/PA area and aren’t going for a 11W and I don’t get a pair because of you. Other than that, I wish you the very best :evil:

No worries. I hope you get your pair as long as it don’t live in the MD/PA area and aren’t going for a 11W and I don’t get a pair because of you. Other than that, I wish you the very best :evil:

Haha nah I’m in Arizona hoping to cop in Vegas. Nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom