Jordan 1 Alpha ID

smh.gif

damn, i like these a lot! they're just too expensive for what they are. i'll just save up for the "oreo" VI's.

these are cold. get 2 pairs for me. price is steep, kinda harsh for some 1s.

Cold Purple
coldpurpleid1.jpg

Night Light

nightlightid1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why does it look like suede or nubuck instead of leather?... regardless they all do look nice! cant wait for mine...

I wanted to order some, but I wish they would have given us some more creative colors to play with.

they made 575 of the "23" anniversary id's.  if you look at the tongue you will see the "23" logo where as the id's now have the jumpman logo.

Originally Posted by games91999

they made 575 of the "23" anniversary id's.  if you look at the tongue you will see the "23" logo where as the id's now have the jumpman logo.

You mean "25"

nice work on the black toes, riz. hot.

i don't get the point of getting limited number id, when they are customised. it's not like they'll become sort after with your names on them.

Thanks^^^^. The limited part just adds to the coolness for me. These are now one of my favorite pairs just because they are customized. I'll never sell these so dont care about value. Made these cause i always loved the colorway, now i can have them with the Alpha 1 comfort. Plus I have a pair to match my son...

^superhot.

i'm definitely up for id's, but i had to wait until they weren't limited any more. i was hoping the price would come down a little, but i guess the expanded colours will have to do (green =D)

I spotted these 'inspirations' at NT London and they've got me wanting to ID a pair with infrared on it. Anybody on here done any infrared colourways with the Alpha I iD?

Back
Top Bottom