Jordan 1 Biohack

People complaining about their Early Access shoes being trash, just be glad Nike is giving you something at least.
Well, since I was one of those people, I will say that it is about quality, not quantity for me. I would rather receive like 2-4 early access notifications a year to stuff that I may be actually interested in buying than get 1-2 notifications a month for stuff that I will never want.

I got access to soccer jersey (not sure how they think I'm interested in soccer stuff) earlier today not these.
Might be sold out instantly like the Kobe pack that got access this morning

I have entered so many raffles for these that my head is spinning and I am trying to remember which ones I have entered so I do not submit a duplicate entry disqualifying myself. :emoji_sweat:

I already got aleali mays... I need these to go right beside them. Hope it hit on one of these raffles.

No access smh. We'll see how Friday goes. I've entered whatever raffles I could, but you know how that goes..

Literally where I'm at.. I didnt even enter as many as I could because I'm tired. I probably entered like 5000 raffles since March and lost like 4999 of them.

Also noticed a bunch of IG accounts switching from their online raffle to tag 16 of your homies, repost this, throw it in your stories, send us a DM, sign up to our ********, or actaully saying FCFS. FOH.. I'm not doing all that.

Back
Top Bottom