Jordan 1 Biohack

BDAB8E32-F12D-4F0C-91D1-799D81CB7CC1.jpeg
AE108C8F-EF6D-4997-A02E-1FA594D89360.jpeg

just got Txt FTA parks and hulen not getting 1s until sat, be ready for fcfs,

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour they giving me just 1 extra sz 11 what you paying :rofl:

A lot of fishy practices going on with these. My local snipes ALWAYS does in app raffle now it’s fcfs. Why have more ppl show up than what needs to be in the midst of a pandemic?

Sneaker Room raffle.

Do you try to cop every Jordan released? I feel like I see you in every thread trying to cop
kghah.png
HMMMM, you must have me mixed up with somebody else because I DEFINITELY do not go for every Jordan release. This year in particular I have purchased more Jordan releases, but I am more of a Puma person myself. And if I did try to cop every Jordan release, I do not get what is so hilarious about that since I can do what I want with my money. I totally missed the joke here. (shrugs)

BDAB8E32-F12D-4F0C-91D1-799D81CB7CC1.jpeg
AE108C8F-EF6D-4997-A02E-1FA594D89360.jpeg

just got Txt FTA parks and hulen not getting 1s until sat, be ready for fcfs,

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour they giving me just 1 extra sz 11 what you paying :rofl:

I saw FTA removed it completely. I entered random stores with no head starts just for the hell of it. Least I don't lose points when the L comes in

Parks gonna be a zoo on Saturday. No thanks, especially if you taking one the 11s :lol: . I'll probably get em from GOAT if SNKRS is a no go tomorrow....don't have time for all this right now honestly. Working some ten-figure deals at work...I'll hope the bonus is worth it

Back
Top Bottom