Jordan 1 Biohack

tried entering snkrs for my friend since i got mine locked and it was soldout. 10 10.5 was left so i tried 10 and it immediately went though at like 1009AM. First time copping on snkrs since February

Crazy I tried for 10 right when they went on sale and got sold out. Glad you managed to get a pair for your friend.

Finish line is so bad lol

their phone customer service is **** the call center is in the philippines
the call center is no longer in the US

they talk so damn fast jesus christ

just looked at my paypal account and i don't even see anything but i did get a paypal email

did i get the shoes or not this is so confusing

Didn’t you get multiple unions? Lol stop complaining and let us flourish on these :nthat:

No I didnt .. I got 1 but I can TOTALLY see how getting a shoe 2 years ago balances out a shoe I am trying to get today... Beat it. :rolleyes

Crazy I tried for 10 right when they went on sale and got sold out. Glad you managed to get a pair for your friend.

I tried for an 11 at 1002 thinking I almost missed it trying to get in by 1003 and still came up with an L. App is jokes.

1080FD3B-93E7-456D-8650-F6342843D43B.png
Hit a 3rd pair on SNKRS, pending for 6 mins. This is my week!!! Haven’t touched a AJ1 on snkrs since the obsidians last year & an actual in app purchase since early access on the bred 11s 🤷🏾‍♂️😎😂😂

tried entering snkrs for my friend since i got mine locked and it was soldout. 10 10.5 was left so i tried 10 and it immediately went though at like 1009AM. First time copping on snkrs since February
That’s how I got my 12 too. Random never thought that’s work

I would only join the rat race today to help another person. I definitely am not going through that fiacso for myself. LOL I am posted up with 2 computers and my phone queued up, so spit the size and I will try (if you feel comfortable doing so).
Size 11. Did you hit for me? :lol:

That’s how I got my 12 too. Random never thought that’s work

Right? Like i almost always reenter when i get the sold out pop up for the hell of it. This the first time that it actually let me cop something after lol

Right? Like i almost always reenter when i get the sold out pop up for the hell of it. This the first time that it actually let me cop something after lol
Exactly. Thought the first try was the only way. Maybe something new. My confirmation email was 10:07

Back
Top Bottom