Jordan 1 Biohack

I know it’s a long shot but for the patient folks try SP. Be sure to check ur cart every now and then bc it’ll add without even letting u know it’s there.

Glad to see a lot hit on snkrs. KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I tried for an 11 for you to no avail.

I really appreciate the effort bro! I figured this release would go down like this..just feels worse when you start seeing folks hit multiples. I managed to get through on Hibbet but somehow it went through twice and I only pressed the PP button once. I feel like they'll get cancelled.. we'll see but I'm not holding my breath on a release like this.

Fixed for you. lol

Sorry I was slow, was polishing spoons. 😝
ROTF OMG, I am laughing so hard right now! The tension is a little thick up in here today, so your comedic banter is awesome.

Yeah, you were polishing spoons and tending to your scrapbook collection I bet. HAHAHAHA

Oh, and I hope I did not offend you yesterday by saying that. I did not mean it in a bad way. You remind me of one of my brothers and he is a total jackass, but I enjoy going back and forth with him.

Last edited:
I refreshed my Snipes Que and its still going. Though someone said they were OOS. Foot sites doing their ATC spam and SP gave me 501 for anyone still trying.

Good to see lots of Ws.
Woke up late, saw them "sitting" on SP.
That $27 is a small price to pay for oversleeping.
Screenshot_20200904-083941_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, you were polishing spoons and tending to your scrapbook collection I bet. HAHAHAHA
:lol: ...don’t be jealous.

Oh, and I hope I did not offend you yesterday by saying that. I did not mean it in a bad way. You remind me of one of my brothers and he is a total jackass, but I love going back and forth with him.
Come on, X XXXXX , I’m not soft like Charmin. I got two older sisters that would make you go home and cry to your Nike boxes in your new Biohack’s. I can take it.

I haven’t been this excited for a shoe since the Tokyo Japan 1. 😛

Come on, X XXXXX , I’m not soft like Charmin. I got two older sisters that would make you go home and cry to your Nike boxes in your new Biohack’s. I can take it.

I haven’t been this excited for a shoe since the Tokyo Japan 1. 😛
Well.....WELL.....I have 5 brothers that will make you.....make you.....do absolutely nothing. They would do absolutely nothing. LMAO

WOW, so you have not been this excited for a release since a few weeks ago? LOL I went for them, but I was not pressed for them (another chasing the W moment). Since I already have a Jordan 1 that is metallic silver (the girls grade school All-Stars that dropped in 2016) and I have only wore them 2 times that I can remember, I really did not need another 1 with metallic silver in it.

Have a 9.5 in cart at Shoepalace and went to OOS while checking out but it doesn’t seem to be OOS ...

Hit a size 10 on ftl site. On mobile using chrome private cause it was blocking access. I was logged into my account. Checked out at 7:19am pst and got email. These kicks were hard to cop as like every AJ1. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom