Jordan 1 Biohack

6B812D01-E1F4-4886-9229-B223BCBB6EE4.png

Just got shipping confirmation from Hibbett’s. Pretty shocked TBH. I didn’t expect it to go through. Friday night ended up a little better than Friday morning.

These and Smoke Greys were a pain in the ***. At least I can rest easy. Still waiting to see what happens with FNL. I ordered an 11 if they ship and someone missed out I’ll oop the em.

Looking at all of these pictures really make me want to swap the black laces out, but I do not want to use the pink laces in them either. HMMMM.....:emoji_thinking:

Damn how are y’all getting thru on hibbetts?!
Site is toast for me every time
Used to get soldout right after countdown
Now I can’t get past press and hold :smh:

Yeah, I’d like to know too...and someone please tell me how to get past the FNL and JD lines. In fact, I got ACCESS DENIED on FNL. Bastards.

I got thru FNL splash somehow but then got charged without order confirmation....
I got access denied on all 4 footsites after waiting in line for about 5 min
It’s all luck
Sometimes I’ll get right in thru a footsite with no problems and place an order
Other times I can’t get past the splash page

Tell me what laces you’re going to use so I can jack the look.
Once I see if what I have in mind actually looks right, I will post a picture of it.....but you have to figure out the exact color the laces are on your own. I can only help but so much you know! LOL

I got thru FNL splash somehow but then got charged without order confirmation....
I got access denied on all 4 footsites after waiting in line for about 5 min
It’s all luck
Sometimes I’ll get right in thru a footsite with no problems and place an order
Other times I can’t get past the splash page
Ok, it’s luck. However, I don’t know why I’m getting access denied. That happened to me one other time too.

Thanks for taking a chance away.

You're welcome, smartass.

I used two different screens and hit both at the same time. I didn't know that would happen, which is why I asked how many were produced. I always use multiple screens, phones, etc., because of hypebeasts and resellers gobblin' up all the kicks to flip. This is the first time I hit on multiple screens. Anyone who knows me know that I don't double up purposefully, and let the young guns eat if I hit. You just sound salty you didn't hit fam, but look, if you're my size (11.5-12) PM me.

Edit: the irony is that you're doubling up yourself! wtf :rofl:

Just got shipping confirmation from Hibbett’s. At least I can rest easy. Still waiting to see what happens with FNL. I ordered an 11 if they ship and someone missed out I’ll oop the em

Last edited:
You're welcome, smartass.

I used two different screens and hit both at the same time. I didn't know that would happen, which is why I asked how many were produced. I always use multiple screens, phones, etc., because of hypebeasts and resellers gobblin' up all the kicks to flip. This is the first time I hit on multiple screens. Anyone who knows me know that I don't double up purposefully, and let the young guns eat if I hit. You just sound salty you didn't hit fam, but look, if you're my size (11.5-12) PM me.

First I will say that I didn't know that from your post so my bad for assuming.. I was wrong for that and I have no problems saying it. I have accidentally doubled before so I get what you are saying but you also ended your post with saying you're going to sell it so it didn't come off as angelic as you'd hoped. And when you're trying to get 1 pair and watch folks that hit the 1-2 pairs the night before still going back for more, you can't help but feel a way. And there were plenty of posts like that.

Second.. why would I want to PM someone who is talking to me like this? You're giving off wild arrogant, rude, never leave feedback-ebayer vibes. All the way good on that :lol: And duh I'm salty.. as if I woke up today and was GLAD I missed out.. what type of logic is that.

Edit: the irony is that you're doubling up yourself! wtf :rofl:

Keep going.. I was waiting for that. The difference is I ended with ooping it IF they actually ship and you ended with selling. I didn't even get an email or order number from FNL like half the folks that order (and got refunded) But please.. go on..

That happens to me too.. this time I decided to try them first instead of SNKRS so I almost missed what I thought was that 3 minute LEO window. I wasn't getting past the press and hold either and thats when I went SNKRS. Submitted my L and went back to Hibbets and had to press back. I figured they would take them out of my cart at that point but I got to the product page and checked the cart icon and it showed 1 so I tried again and between press and hold and PayPal somehow it went through.

I dont know if my method is any different from yours but decided I'd write it out in case it helped.. Honestly didn't do anything differently other than go to them first because I just cannot hit on SNKRS or Foot sites anymore since FR V's.

I have accidentally doubled before so I get what you are saying but you also ended your post with saying you're going to sell it so it didn't come off as angelic as you'd hoped.

Respect.

but you also ended your post with saying you're going to sell it so it didn't come off as angelic as you'd hoped.

But fam, what should I do with an identical pair of sneakers that I didn't intend to buy? I mean, I was aware there was a microscopic possibility that I hit on both shoes, but with the sneaker game where it is, I heavily doubted I would even get one. It just happened, so I might as well offload them and get my money back. I have way too many sneakers to have multiples of the same drop.

The last shoe I hit on, the Noir Unions, I could have easily gotten multiple pairs of both shoes, but I got outta line so others could eat. I'm not a reseller, so that's not my bag, even though those shoes are going for 1200. That's the kinda guy I am :smile:

Second.. why would I want to PM someone who is talking to me like this? You're giving off wild arrogant, rude, never leave feedback-ebayer vibes

Except you were the one that came at me sideways though... what you expect, "Oh gosh golly gee willakers, sorry for being lucky"? Nah bruh, I roast people for a living, so I'm quick witted when it comes to people trying me online. But even then, I offered an olive branch because I thought you missed the drop. See how nice I am?

Keep going.. I was waiting for that. The difference is I ended with ooping it IF they actually ship and you ended with selling. I didn't even get an email or order number from FNL like half the folks that order (and got refunded) But please.. go on..
Yeah yeah yeah.

Back
Top Bottom