Jordan 1 Biohack

Another day, another L. Im going to go the GOAT route a week or two later when resell settles. Before 2017 the releases were so much easier. I rarely took Ls but nowadays I’m catching them on literally everything. Oh well, that’s how the game goes.
Buy at the end of September.

Finally hit at FTL. First time since they switched to the new program. Very happy bc I had a $50 gift card from cashing in points. For $135 out the door, I won’t complain
1599243786736.jpeg

accidentally entered wrong size on snkrs. i got a mens 10. anyone need a 10 and want to trade a mens 11.5 for it? 😬

Last edited:
the pink is super bright. they really grow on you. every angle is unique, fresh. the different materials make the silver swoosh placement perfect. one of the most polarizing AJ1, it's going to be a fun ride wearing these. once my 10.5 comes in, photo of a GS 7
IMG_20200904_151734.jpg

Last edited:
I overslept and missed the damn release. Lol I did win another pair of Japan 1s via Snipesusa so hopefully I can trade them for my size in the bio hacks

First SNKRS W in a while for me. I love bright colors so I'm throwing the pink laces in at least one of the shoes.

Talk about f***ed....just received my notification from
Footlocker. I knew I won at least one pair, but footlocker app didn’t send results yesterday. Something ain’t right 🤔
8B1FD584-E397-4683-92A6-3DFF253817C1.jpeg

Anybody know how long it takes to know if Hibbett is going to cancel an order? Heard they be on that bs

Update: just got shipping confirmation

Last edited:
Talk about f***ed....just received my notification from
Footlocker. I knew I won at least one pair, but footlocker app didn’t send results yesterday. Something ain’t right 🤔
8B1FD584-E397-4683-92A6-3DFF253817C1.jpeg
That is messed up! Did you happen to go into the app yesterday to check your status? If so and it did not show that you were chosen, then that is double effed up. Champs did not send me a notification either, but I went into the app after 5PM and saw that I was chosen, so I will start going into the app to check my status and not depend on them to send a notification to my phone (even though they are supposed to do so).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom