Jordan 1 Biohack

IMG_1201.jpg
These are very nice

I still like mine, but if the outsole had been the blue on the toebox or the pink on the lining they would have been on another level.

that lace hole is skipped and all twisted at the top looks off

i know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but whenever i use that lacehole that was skipped, the laces always seem too short to me to tie up.

i know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but whenever i use that lacehole that was skipped, the laces always seem too short to me to tie up.

You must be tying them super loose if that's the case. I've always been able to go to the top and have a good amount of lace left for a bow.

IMG_4879.jpg

You must be tying them super loose if that's the case. I've always been able to go to the top and have a good amount of lace left for a bow.

IMG_4879.jpg
Thanks for the tip, i was able to tighten the laces a little more to cover that lace hole and tie the top knot

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Okay sir, here you go! LOL

On Sunday, I was actually looking at my Jordan 2 Rivals and saw the lavender pair of laces that came with those that I would never wear with anything, but they inspired me to be creative and see how these Purple Dragon colored laces would look in the Biohacks. I wanted to add another color to the shoe through the laces and I thought a weird shade of purple may work (one that is subdued to blend in with the dark blue, black and brown but still have a little bit of pop against the hot pink, neon orange and Tiffany blue). These are definitely more of a feminine touch!

20200911_195128.jpg

tenor.gif

I think you did it dog! I was gonna move these, but this lace swap is the one that changed my mind.

You got a pic from the front view and birds eye?

tenor.gif

I think you did it dog! I was gonna move these, but this lace swap is the one that changed my mind.

You got a pic from the front view and birds eye?
Thank you! I like the Purple Dragon laces also, but I want to save them for another pair of sneakers that I plan on copping. :smile:

I can take pictures from those angles later today after I wrap up work.

Hurry up. Stop snacking at home.
SH*T.....I WISH! I thought that today would be an easy day since I had completed some work yesterday, but NOOOO.....an emergency arose and I have been dealing with it all day. SMH I wanted to be on my chill sh*t today because tomorrow is gonna be busy, but I am not allowed to be great. LOL

46CC088F-C0B0-46AA-B04B-042CF60AF141.jpeg

Swapped the laces to Ghost Green on my pair. Perfect color to compliment every other color on the shoe
I was looking at the Ghost Green laces last week, but 2 things made me keep them in the box: they are a little bit too fluorescent and they are too short (since 5s uses shorter laces than 1s). Your swap is a good representation though of how it would look if laces are found that remotely matches the midsole.

Man... I can't win with these. JUST now -- 10 days later -- received an email from Shiekh that the size 6.5 GS pair I ordered for my girl was "rejected by quality control when they discovered the merchandise in the box did not match the item ordered." :smh:

Ghost order on Finishline for my size 10, and now this.

Man... I can't win with these. JUST now -- 10 days later -- received an email from Shiekh that the size 6.5 GS pair I ordered for my girl was "rejected by quality control when they discovered the merchandise in the box did not match the item ordered." :smh:

Ghost order on Finishline for my size 10, and now this.
That is f*cked up! What the hell? I wonder if they just oversold their stock and instead of looking stupid or whatever, they started telling people that crap. SMH

Back
Top Bottom