JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Excuse the low post count guys. Am a new guy in these parts but have been lurking for about two months. Struck out on the retail so pulled the trigger on a resell pair. They are waiting to be picked up. (Am Canadian and had them shipped to US address - picking up this weekend) 

The comments about this version being snug have me concerned. I went and tried on a pair of Atlanta Hawks a few weeks before the BRED release and settled on a size. Is it your experience that the BREDs fit tighter/smaller than the Hawks too? 

Might be SOL since the reseller doesn't look like they have the next 1/2 size up in stock anymore. 

Excuse the low post count guys. Am a new guy in these parts but have been lurking for about two months. Struck out on the retail so pulled the trigger on a resell pair. They are waiting to be picked up. (Am Canadian and had them shipped to US address - picking up this weekend) 

The comments about this version being snug have me concerned. I went and tried on a pair of Atlanta Hawks a few weeks before the BRED release and settled on a size. Is it your experience that the BREDs fit tighter/smaller than the Hawks too? 

Might be SOL since the reseller doesn't look like they have the next 1/2 size up in stock anymore. 
TTS fit fine for me , have a narrow foot

Same fit. What's with all the sizing questions lately? People don't know their size? Not talking about just you General, I'm saying in general.

1st off

there is no BRED 1 there's only a blk/red 1

they more than likely fit the same

welcome to NT

Last edited:
I ordered off of ebay and dude never sent my shoes, idk what's going on :smh: I never dealt with ebay's buyer protection, I'm pretty sure some of y'all went through this, if so, how did it go?

Last edited:
I ordered off of ebay and dude never sent my shoes, idk what's going on
mean.gif
I never dealt with ebay's buyer protection, I'm pretty sure some of y'all went through this, if so, how did it go?
How long ago was your purchase?  

I ordered off of ebay and dude never sent my shoes, idk what's going on :smh: I never dealt with ebay's buyer protection, I'm pretty sure some of y'all went through this, if so, how did it go?

How long ago was your purchase?  

copped last friday, and the last estimated delivery date is today but dude never gave me a tracking # nor responded to my emails.

How long has it been? Did he contact you?

File a claim. He then has 7 or 10 days to respond. If he doesn't respond or issue you a refund before that date, they normally refund you in a day or two. They have his money on hold anyway. He might have been trying to run a scam, but didn't realize they hold the money and it's not his until days after proven delivery.

I've had that happen to me.

Well still better than the 400+ on ebay.

Barely, that brings it to $385

Last edited:
I tried on highlight reel hawks yesterday. 11's felt like my foot was swimming in there.

11's for the black/reds fit snug. Not sure if it was just the lacing or what but these feel snug in comparison to other 1's i have.

I tried on highlight reel hawks yesterday. 11's felt like my foot was swimming in there.

11's for the black/reds fit snug. Not sure if it was just the lacing or what but these feel snug in comparison to other 1's i have.
those highlight reels have probably been tried on a few times cause of the same purpose you tried em on for.

and it's all about the lacing guys.. they sure did make them sweatshop workers work hard on the lacing of these.

copped last friday, and the last estimated delivery date is today but dude never gave me a tracking # nor responded to my emails.
Too early too initiate a dispute. Give it until the  middle of next week to either respond to your inquiries or to receive the shoes.   Do you have the seller's eBay ID?   I'm curious to see his feedback.

I would be too heated. I'm sorry to hear that. Considering their damn shoes were $270 shipped, I couldn't imagine dropping an additional $115 after.
dude, i'm sick. not even sure what to do at this point.

My pair from Sivasdescalzo just came in and I didn't have to pay the Fedex guy anything, just sign for it. But I have gotten hit with customs on the LeBron EXTs from End because they marked value at 265. Even then though, it was only $18. Are you sure it's not because you ordered two pairs from them?

How long has it been? Did he contact you?

File a claim. He then has 7 or 10 days to respond. If he doesn't respond or issue you a refund before that date, they normally refund you in a day or two. They have his money on hold anyway. He might have been trying to run a scam, but didn't realize they hold the money and it's not his until days after proven delivery.

I've had that happen to me.

Well still better than the 400+ on ebay.

Barely, that brings it to $385

Right on! thnx for the info, it looks like i can't file a claim until tomorrow.

Too early too initiate a dispute. Give it until the  middle of next week to either respond to your inquiries or to receive the shoes.   Do you have the seller's eBay ID?   I'm curious to see his feedback.

lostandfound368. It looks like dude sold a couple of GM pairs before the actual release date. But the pairs he put up this month were legit i even had him send me pics of the pair i was gonna buy. But he hasn't responded to my emails regarding the shipping info.

Last edited:
I got a letter from usps recently about some grape v's i ordered last may from overseas. I went up there and paid it and dude at the post office had no idea what I was talking about. He had to find his manager to even know how to do the transaction. I went ahead and paid it but what happens if you don't?

dude you already had the shoe why the f*** you pay it lol, what they gonna do stop delivering you mail :lol:

Very possible as I know the Shadow's fit noticeably smaller than the Royal's for me.

Back
Top Bottom