JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you can make ANY colorway of the jordan one, just go get a base jordan one with all leather and paint them the way you want them, they wont be legit but they will look great, go get the Vegas 1s and do em the way you want.

but they look so ashy.......

tongue.gif

Think 2014 they are doing metallic 1s og nope to see a chicago and unc NA as well. On a side note the black/white cdp is that based off a og cw?

My dilemma is...should I camp for these on the 27th? But I want a secure pair so then I'm thinking pre order but ppl have been saying they're GM pairs. I wanna camp and risk it because ppl hate 1s where I'm from. I wonder how difficult it's gonna be. Advice anyone?

Pretty sure White Royals are coming in 2014, seen the style code. Also AJKO OG's.

what is the OG AJKO?

off white im guessing?

believe it is these:

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?c=aj&i=011190

with Nike Air

:x

no thanks, with the off white and pre yellowed mid sole :smh:

the one that released after were nice. Ive got the Breds, still need the black toe, i remember when they went for dirt cheap on ebay DS..... im an idiot

yes that was me smacking your *** for speaking all day about royals on the black/red thread.You got that gif right.Thats why everyone repped the **** out of it.

The convo was bout sneakers, so it won't be locked, and if you know how to read you'd see the discussion involved the B/Reds. Put your skirt down and stop acting lk you run something. Let the mods do that.

@Zyzz OG AJKO isn't off white, your thinking vintage. The OG will likely consist of the Nike tongue tag.

Back
Top Bottom