JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

best color ever of the ones.
Hope they do these in the same numbers as the black toes. Damn royals were near impossible to get dont want a repeat of that madness.

If the quality is royal-like why would anyone think this would be GR? I mean. Only gr I can think of this year that had great quality was the he got games. All other grs have been ok or garbage. Man. Copped the black tongue 5s. Puuuuuke compared to 06s

my inside source told me to stop calling him :frown:

Last edited:
Ok now i cant tell who has genius comedic responses or if they're serious lmfao this thread is awesome now

i hope so, will these be available on dsg or strictly nike and footaction
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Gonna cop two pairs. One to trade for DB Xs and another to trade for DB Foams. Then after I get those two pairs with the cash they put on top for the trade I could spend the extra profit on some Yeezys or Galaxy Foams.

Pretty much. That's gonna be my last one for a while after getting it out of my system with all the DB hype going on right now.

Just to casually derail the thread didnt we just get the doernbecher V's like 2 weeks ago now we're getting the X's and some doernbecher foams this year too?? I guess Nike loves the kids

Last edited:
Just to casually derail the thread didnt we just get the doernbecher V's like 2 weeks ago now we're getting the X's and some doernbecher foams this year too?? I guess Nike loves the kids
Yeah Nike is probably trying to capitalize on hype right now which I don't mind. Let these kids buy these kid designed shoes. Could use some more distractions and emptier pockets to benefit the 'heads who are really trying to save and focus for these Black and Red 1s.

I'm hearing from absolutely no one in particular that this is just like the royals release....except that where the others were royal blue these will be red. Hopefully that isn't too cryptic.

Last edited:
That sucks I would rock black on royals anyway but I need red for these. Shadows extra laces matched pretty good

a lot of shoes comming out between now and the end of the year, but all I want are these (and red yeezys if they drop but
lol at my chances of copping those)

a lot of shoes comming out between now and the end of the year, but all I want are these (and red yeezys if they drop but
lol at my chances of copping those)
Same here.  This is my #1 pick from here on out.  I'll try to cop other shoes till then, but if I'm unable to, no big deal. 

Back
Top Bottom