JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That US customs man 
mean.gif

Found one for 270 but not sure if replica or not. Tried matching the pics from the first page and still undecided

laugh.gif
 You just got your BREDS??? 2 months Later…  I would say congrats but 2 Months?       lol 2 months???

DAWG….. 2 MONTHS??  Did Queens refund your shipping money??? 
Nope, but I guess it's worth a shot asking. Will try and see what happens.

That US customs man 
mean.gif
ive never ordered from shelflife. but i did last week. i heard all the customs horror stories so i was prepared for the worst. my package arrived in customs on the 15th in NY and departed customs at 1am this morning. 2 days 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Customs issues are not the fault of the sender...glad to hear people who were waiting forever got their pairs.

What's custom fee? Let's say I bought something worth of 800$ in China will I get charged?

Had every pair I needed but these and like everyone else I missed out. Wasn't paying the money asked for them so I just chalked it up as a loss.

I had a birthday recently and my girl shows up with these. I was probably the happiest guy in the state that day. Crazy thing is she's superstitious and doesn't believe in buying shoes/sneakers. I can finally stop buying 1's now.

Had every pair I needed but these and like everyone else I missed out. Wasn't paying the money asked for them so I just chalked it up as a loss.

I had a birthday recently and my girl shows up with these. I was probably the happiest guy in the state that day. Crazy thing is she's superstitious and doesn't believe in buying shoes/sneakers. I can finally stop buying 1's now.
Congrats!!! 

she's a keeper

haha, what a journey this has been.

queenz order came today.

though after twitter confirmation that my order of Bred 1 OG High's was confirmed, i was disappointed to have these arrive at my doorstep. they weren't even the size i ordered, came in size 10 (I'm an 11).

arrived out of error, but i'll live to see another day. gonna just keep my banned's and call it quits on this one.

View media item 866037

Last edited:

queenz order came today.

though after twitter confirmation that my order of Bred 1 OG High's was confirmed, i was disappointed to have these arrive at my doorstep.

arrived out of error, but i'll live to see another day. gonna just keep my banned's and call it quits on this one.
are you kidding me? 
eek.gif

i would've been heated waiting almost 3 months to find out they sent me the wrong pair 
sick.gif

queenz order came today.

though after twitter confirmation that my order of Bred 1 OG High's was confirmed, i was disappointed to have these arrive at my doorstep. they weren't even the size i ordered, came in size 10 (I'm an 11).

You really should get a free pair from one of their Jordan releases for going through all that to receive the wrong shoes, even though US customs was involved you still got did dirty, sorry to see that happen to you fam 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom