JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Not trying to insult anyone but id like to see that order confirmation email.

It's possible he was confused and ordered the mids by mistake. I've used queens a bunch and never had a problem.

In fact they sent me a queens mug for my last order of 3 pairs of bred 1 from them as a thank you for being a good customer
smile.gif
could be a possibility, but even then so they sent him the wrong size 
laugh.gif

Yea nike dosent owe him anything

I'm not due anything except for a refund from Queens, nothing more.

It's possible he was confused and ordered the mids by mistake. I've used queens a bunch and never had a problem.

In fact they sent me a queens mug for my last order of 3 pairs of bred 1 from them as a thank you for being a good customer :smile:

I've seen Queens confirm whether or not a customer ordered the Mids instead of the Highs and am aware I could have made the mistake. I totally understand the sentiment. I'd question the same thing cause there are tons of people who don't pay attention.

The problem is I never got a confirmation email. All I got was a PayPal receipt, so I decided to take it to Twitter and get confirmation there.

View media item 867111View media item 867116

Last edited:
I know most won't agree with me, and that's ok, but when you think about the age we live in, our women drop four figures and up on red bottoms, or at least their men do...
In the age of Kanye white APC shirts selling for $300 the days of notoriety are over. Jordan's are synonymous with fashion and when yeezy wears royals all of the sudden it's hype mode that paramount the popularity the color way already had.
Couple that with Nike's inane ability to build hype by selectively coining and choosing which releases are "limited".
It's not surprising to see 4 and 5x the amount being paid for a $140 pair of sneakers.

It's the industry, and the word we live in. Nike has no problem raising the prices and as they monitor resell site and pre order sites (and you'd be foolish to think they don't) it won't be long before we see Jordan's averaging $200+ a pair.

My personal belief is when the nike mag drops next year, that'll be the turning point. That shoe will be what propels the brand into the next pricing stratosphere

Just me two cents

Most Definitely. It wont be long before these OG 1's get a significant price increase.

Finally got my first pair fam, feels good. #TeamRetail #TeamHaveFaith
nthat.gif

I think ima order some pizza tonight to celebrate.
laugh.gif

Just got mine in from the restock. Gotta say these are too nice! Patience was def key for me on this release. I'm just happy I waited. I couldn't see myself dripping $300+ for a pair of kicks.

i'm tryin to decide if i want to undue the factory lacing and let em breath a little or not. kinda hard for me to put em on ice for years knowing they are all stuffed up and tight laced like that. not sure if i wanna devalue the pair by unduing the factory lacing though.. some might find that hilarious.

sick.gif
sick.gif
 Been hunting these down since the release and i can't believe i missed the restock :''(
doesnt sound like you've been hunting TOO hard. just kiddin man.

someone said they've seen prices in the 300 range on the bay... nows the time to pull the trigger, its only gonna get WAY worse from here.

Last edited:

doesnt sound like you've been hunting TOO hard. just kiddin man.

someone said they've seen prices in the 300 range on the bay... nows the time to pull the trigger, its only gonna get WAY worse from here.
I just stopped keeping up with the thread as much as i used to and i missed the golden opportunity
tired.gif

Hopefully I get my pair soon tho

I just stopped keeping up with the thread as much as i used to and i missed the golden opportunity|I  
Hopefully I get my pair soon tho

I'd rather miss the restock than get the tweet as I'm on my phone click instantly only to find out the link takes u to the Nike id website and by the time u got to the restock page there were no sizes left...

Not to be greedy but I just really wanted to double up lol. Congrats to those that copped though.

I'd rather miss the restock than get the tweet as I'm on my phone click instantly only to find out the link takes u to the Nike id website and by the time u got to the restock page there were no sizes left...

Not to be greedy but I just really wanted to double up lol. Congrats to those that copped though.
the people who missed the restock because they were on a smart phone, i don't feel sorry for. all you gotta do is view the page as desktop.

In fact they sent me a queens mug for my last order of 3 pairs of bred 1 from them as a thank you for being a good customer :smile:

3 pairs.. damn.. i gotta learn how to do what you do :lol:

Back
Top Bottom