JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

$400 for these shoes from a reseller and after 1 wear, looks like this already.

there's a reason why these cost $140 retail but yet no one can get them because resellers wont budge on the price and want $400 for them.

Oh well, might as well beat the hell out of these since they already look like crap after 1 wear.

View media item 868916
OMG... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You should wear them around your neck next time papi :pimp:

Last edited:
Coming from a guy who wears A LOT of shoes, they don't look that "WORN" after not even once, kids. 

Any other J's, not even 3's and they crease hard too.  1's are just the worst pair that creases.  And why would they be wearable for 20+ years when they look like that after 1 wear? Ha ha. I don't think they are worth $400, that's just me. I'd pay $400 for some Kobe 8's which you can wear for 1 year and not even ONE crease...

But they are my favorite beaters to wear over everything. I can't even go to the grocery store without 1's so clean and a shirt with a team. It seems we are living the american dream, where the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem...

Last edited:
these little punks are so used to gawking at ds pairs over da onternets all day - when they finally get a pair for themselves - they want em to stay just like the ones on the internets forever - like a trophy - this even goes for some that profess to wear them - ya, what, like once son?

Coming from a guy who wears A LOT of shoes, they don't look that "WORN" after not even once, kids. 

Any other J's, not even 3's and they crease hard too.  1's are just the worst pair that creases.  And why would they be wearable for 20+ years when they look like that after 1 wear? Ha ha. I don't think they are worth $400, that's just me. I'd pay $400 for some Kobe 8's which you can wear for 1 year and not even ONE crease...

But they are my favorite beaters to wear over everything. I can't even go to the grocery store without 1's so clean and a shirt with a team. It seems we are living the american dream, where the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem...

rustled jimmies post to avy ratio is pretty strong here

I have over 20+ wears on my kobe and lebrons and not A SINGLE ONE

what does that tell you?
Kobe and lebrons are newer sneakers made from newer technology there was no lunar or flywire just leather and patent leather once you add a new material to an old shoe a majority of the fan base is going to complain

aj1's may have 50 year+ of wearability because of the thick rubber midsole

my black-red 95s had busted air units that i could feel when i wore them but were never close to falling apart

and leather/synth leather can be kept minty for many years if done so properly
most didn't have the forsight to be as careful with the 85 1's so most have rotten leather uppers...although the 95 seem to not have that problem even with neglect

aj1's may have the longest life-span of any aj model imo

kobe 8s arent based on a shoe that came out in 1985.

Dude just said why would they be wearable after 20 years? Bruh... Can't be serious
1985 jordan 1s are still wearable. Maybe not the most comfy for but wearable. Smh at those worrying about creases. Creases on leather is the best thing you can have for these 1s.

Last edited:

I have over 20+ wears on my kobe and lebrons and not A SINGLE ONE

what does that tell you?
You comparing apples to oranges with 1s to kobe/lebrons. Toe boxes on all 3 of these shoes are totally different.  
mean.gif

Creases on leather is the best thing you can have for these 1s.

What does this mean though? I never understood that. I dont like creases, but live with it because thats what should happen to shoes you wear.

BUT, lets just pretend you can buy the same shoe, and you had a choice to buy a pair that will crease like these naturally would, or a pair that won't crease at all. Are we really choosing the creased pair? Certainly ok to say you'd still buy the creased option, but i doubt many would choose this.

some of you guys talk like its fantastic shoes crease, which i don't understand. I think its bizarre to say creases look awesome, or as some would say, "it adds character." What the hell does that mean?

Do you guys like scratches on your new cars too? Like your women loose? Terrible comparisons, I know, I know. Completely different things.

Certainly ok to say you dont mind creases at all, but I never understood the ole "I like when these crease" opinion. I think we would all prefer these to stay minty fresh, no? If not, I apologize for liking my shoes minty fresh, if given the choice. The only thing I ever wanted broken in was my baseball glove and cleats.

And i dont wear sneaker shields. I need to feel my toes. But I live with the creases but not ecstatic when they crease like some of you are.

^i'd pick the shoe that creases. the bottom line is, THIS shoe in particular looks great when worn. it's kind of similar to raw denim. it's nice to get a fresh new pair then wear it and enjoy. The creases are unique to that person I guess. to each his own though.

^i'd pick the shoe that creases. the bottom line is, THIS shoe in particular looks great when worn. it's kind of similar to raw denim. it's nice to get a fresh new pair then wear it and enjoy. The creases are unique to that person I guess. to each his own though.

ok. appreciate the honest answer. Strange to me, but your preference.

casper90403 casper90403 Because creasing is indicative of leather quality. And of course I said 1's, not shoes in general. Plus the 1's toebox is made to encourage creasing and not make it look terrible after wear.

Softer, better leather is more pliable/"creaseable" but if you guys want that stiff, noncreased pleather with some sneakershields for those Chicago '13s and walking around like you have a 5th degree wedgie from your elementary school bully then be my guest. Just don't be that same person that makes fun of people not wearing their shoes. You can't expect to keep wearing a shoe and have it minty fresh as if it still looks new so you have to welcome what comes with the wear.

And I also get not wanting creases in unwanted areas but I'm not saying I would buy an all creased pair of Jordan's than a noncreased. But I do want to buy a pair of Jordan's that has better quality of materials than another that was cheaply made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom