JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

$400 for these shoes from a reseller and after 1 wear, looks like this already.

there's a reason why these cost $140 retail but yet no one can get them because resellers wont budge on the price and want $400 for them.

Oh well, might as well beat the hell out of these since they already look like crap after 1 wear.

Last edited:

there's a reason why these cost $140 retail but yet no one can get them because resellers wont budge on the price and want $400 for them.

Oh well, might as well beat the hell out of these since they already look like crap after 1 wear.
There are shields you can get to prevent that from happening, but they are uncomfortable. I do agree though that these crease way too easily.

Those creases are gift in disguise. Like you said since they are already creased like that, might as well wear them til they're beat. I bet you would've held off on that if they were completely deadstock.

i'm convinced that there's zero maintaining to jordan 1's. there's two scales... unworn and worn. jordan 1's are the one shoe where you actually look cooler the more beat they are. I've seen numerous vids of celebrity's talking about how a beaten pair of bred 1's is their favorite "go get a gallon of milk" shoe. not that celebs determine whats cool or not, but their point remains. its just a great beater shoe.

Last edited:
Perfect shoes look weird to me. Whenever I see a pair without heavy creasing it makes me feel like the owner can't afford losing that VNDS resale value. Jordans are casual shoes, not high end or designer. They should be worn accordingly. 

Perfect shoes look weird to me. Whenever I see a pair without heavy creasing it makes me feel like the owner can't afford losing that VNDS resale value. Jordans are casual shoes, not high end or designer. They should be worn accordingly. 
This! My shadows are my beaters! Not in the sense that I'm stomping in mud or dog doo, but in that I wear them any chance I get without walking around like a penguin or Frankenstein and worrying about every little thing about them! They look 10x better when they start to wear in then when they look brand new. Brand new 1's look too plasticky and stiff. Stop starin, start wearin!

or maybe they have so many sneakers or jobs that they don't wear them every day :\

or maybe they have so many sneakers or jobs that they don't wear them every day
ohwell.gif
There's definitely a difference. Toast to those folk, but it really only takes two wears tops to crease 2013 Black/Red 1s. When I see cats wearing them at campouts or trade shows looking straight out the box. It's weird to me, but that's just my opinion. 

not specific to AJs but i know the trend people wanting to keep that 'fresh' look on their kicks & not beat / dusty look, has been around long way before the 'reselling game' or even the 'shoe game' people call today

Last edited:
I know a lot of people buy shoes just to rock 3 times and sell for as high as they can which is stupid imo, but not everyone who tries to keep their shoes nice does it to preserve the resale value
laugh.gif
. Personally I never have and never will sell any of my shoes, especially those I've worn already (unless I ran into a serious financial emergency), and most of my shoes have minimal creasing after 20+ wears. I don't overly worry about it, but I do avoid "messing up" my shoes if I can.

size priority comes into play when it comes to creasing as well. I cop 10.5 and 10.5 only. I could get by with 11 but 10.5 fits snug. If I get a 10.5 and its a little too snug on a toe or too, thats fine to me because, i'd rather keep a pair crisp and have my foot cramped in a shoe... than get a pair with a couple extra millimeters of space after the toe and have extra creases because of it.

10.5 is the size though. any differences in fit, the responsibility is placed on the release/shoe.

Last edited:
I used to cop 11s but I been grabbing all 10.5s the past year or so because to me they run almost like 11s used to. 10.5 is a good size for me right now in jordans

This! My shadows are my beaters! Not in the sense that I'm stomping in mud or dog doo, but in that I wear them any chance I get without walking around like a penguin or Frankenstein and worrying about every little thing about them! They look 10x better when they start to wear in then when they look brand new. Brand new 1's look too plasticky and stiff. Stop starin, start wearin!

Propped. I'll have to look at my Breds though I've worn them quite a few times. At least 5 or 6 and my creasing looks minimal.

They just aren't creasing like my Royals. But I've worn those 3-5 a week for a year.

Probably discussed already somewhere else (but I tend to avoid surfing the JB forum) but retros are getting a $20 price hike this year.  So those "crease on the first wear beaters" are going up to $160.  The coinciding 500% bump on ebay should see AJ1 og's coming in at $500 baseline from here on forth.

Last edited:
Count me as one who doesn't like the creases. I think it's funny some of you "prefer" the creased look. More power to you.

And I only get to wear my sneakers, at best, once a week, so it takes a lot for my shoes to get beat.

And where the hell is this "these can be had for $300 with the restock that just occurred?" I don't see that at all.

I like the worn look on 1's but I want a gradual wear in look. I love the creases but I love that cocaine white midsole too. Driving in 1's will get them creased quick but it's all about wearing the shoe in moderation at least for me. I always try to have a rotation for the month and I wear closet sneakers maybe 15 days out the month the rest are either shoes for work or my everyday beaters ( a pair of XVIII's, '09 shadows, varsity red VI's, roshe's, etc)

Out of the big 3 I've only worn my royals...only once 8)

...I want another pair of shadows though :frown:

I coul never sacrifice comfort for looks. Cramped toes ain't gonna cut it to keep away a crease.
If I get a 10.5 and its a little too snug on a toe or too, thats fine to me because, i'd rather keep a pair crisp and have my foot cramped in a shoe... than get a pair with a couple extra millimeters of space after the toe and have extra creases because of it.

the people who missed the restock because they were on a smart phone, i don't feel sorry for. all you gotta do is view the page as desktop.

Slightly rude thing to say there bud. FYI I did hit desktop mode and no it didn't make a difference.

Anyways, the bred 1s were my first pair of 1s and ended up paying resell for... It's funny because as soon as I wore them I knew they were gonna crease so I literally didn't care. Now if it were my other j's it's a different story lol

View media item 868916

Its a trip how after wearing your shoes....

They look like they've been worn.

View media item 869441

Back
Top Bottom