JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i can respect the leather quality argument too. That makes more sense. Better quality means more creasing. Ok. So you like the creasing because you know the leather quality is better, not necessarily because you like creases in general.

OK

I think you can still like those even if you dont like creases. 1's and 3's are in my top 3 favs, but i dont like creases, but live with them.

you know what I mean b. if you can't live with it, if you hate it, if your gonna cry like a b about it and act like the shoe is busted, don't buy em

Last edited:
i can respect the leather quality argument too. That makes more sense. Better quality means more creasing. Ok. So you like the creasing because you know the leather quality is better, not necessarily because you like creases in general.

OK
Indeed. Creases on most other shoes

Last edited:
What does this mean though? I never understood that. I dont like creases, but live with it because thats what should happen to shoes you wear.

BUT, lets just pretend you can buy the same shoe, and you had a choice to buy a pair that will crease like these naturally would, or a pair that won't crease at all. Are we really choosing the creased pair? Certainly ok to say you'd still buy the creased option, but i doubt many would choose this.

some of you guys talk like its fantastic shoes crease, which i don't understand. I think its bizarre to say creases look awesome, or as some would say, "it adds character." What the hell does that mean?

Do you guys like scratches on your new cars too? Like your women loose? Terrible comparisons, I know, I know. Completely different things.

Certainly ok to say you dont mind creases at all, but I never understood the ole "I like when these crease" opinion. I think we would all prefer these to stay minty fresh, no? If not, I apologize for liking my shoes minty fresh, if given the choice. The only thing I ever wanted broken in was my baseball glove and cleats.

And i dont wear sneaker shields. I need to feel my toes. But I live with the creases but not ecstatic when they crease like some of you are.
kind of like a broken in baseball glove. no more stiff leather, its oiled and fitted to your hand so perfectly. 

What does this mean though? I never understood that. I dont like creases, but live with it because thats what should happen to shoes you wear.

BUT, lets just pretend you can buy the same shoe, and you had a choice to buy a pair that will crease like these naturally would, or a pair that won't crease at all. Are we really choosing the creased pair? Certainly ok to say you'd still buy the creased option, but i doubt many would choose this.

some of you guys talk like its fantastic shoes crease, which i don't understand. I think its bizarre to say creases look awesome, or as some would say, "it adds character." What the hell does that mean?

Do you guys like scratches on your new cars too? Like your women loose? Terrible comparisons, I know, I know. Completely different things.

Certainly ok to say you dont mind creases at all, but I never understood the ole "I like when these crease" opinion. I think we would all prefer these to stay minty fresh, no? If not, I apologize for liking my shoes minty fresh, if given the choice. The only thing I ever wanted broken in was my baseball glove and cleats.

And i dont wear sneaker shields. I need to feel my toes. But I live with the creases but not ecstatic when they crease like some of you are.
kind of like a broken in baseball glove. no more stiff leather, its oiled and fitted to your hand so perfectly. 
I put shaving cream on my 1's just like I did with my Nokona Glove

I hate when the sole of my shoes get dirty. Like I want them to look DS forever but I wanna wear them at the same time. Is there a way I can wear my sneakers but not wear them? Like have a nimbus cloud take me around everywhere??

roll.gif
reselling problems 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hate when the sole of my shoes get dirty. Like I want them to look DS forever but I wanna wear them at the same time. Is there a way I can wear my sneakers but not wear them? Like have a nimbus cloud take me around everywhere??

:rofl:

:lol: repped. dudes have probably seriously considered becoming wheelchair bound in order to wear kicks without walking in them

Last edited:

Let me put this in a perspective for you then...

THIS :

View media item 870383

IS sooooo much BETTER THAN THIS :

View media item 870386

Last edited:
Let me put this in a perspective for you then...

THIS :

View media item 870383

IS sooooo much BETTER THAN THIS :

View media item 870386

come on Greece. you got a little carried away there. not one sole here would agree with this one, unless you're a skater or rocker. with all these dudes worrying about fits, you think they putting those beaters on?

now, if kanye wore his like that.........

Slightly rude thing to say there bud. FYI I did hit desktop mode and no it didn't make a difference.

Anyways, the bred 1s were my first pair of 1s and ended up paying resell for... It's funny because as soon as I wore them I knew they were gonna crease so I literally didn't care. Now if it were my other j's it's a different story lol
nah not meant as rude. if desktop mode didnt work, than by all means... that sucks. but i actually tried on my phone and it worked. *kanyeshrug*

come on Greece. you got a little carried away there. not one sole here would agree with this one, unless you're a skater or rocker. with all these dudes worrying about fits, you think they putting those beaters on?

I agree wholeheartedly with laokratwr laokratwr but most sneakerheads are still into the early 2000s rapper everything crispy tags still hanging off look. I think a lot of people in this thread and people into Jordan 1s in general are just aware the shoe will crease so it's more about embracing the inevitable. I remember I was talking to some random dude in a jimmy jazz about my beat up 2001s I had on and he was like "they're from 1985 that's how they're supposed to look".

the only shoe I tried to beat up on purpose were my black toes or other white Jordan's cuz they're too bright for me brand new. I said this in the thread on yellowed soles too but it just largely depends on your style if beat up shoes will look good or not

Last edited:

LMFAO

Go on with Kanye bruh.

Ill stick with slash on that one.

p.s. Nice to see you remember where Im from . ;p)

Last edited:
Naw. No way in hell I'd ever take a pair of beaters over a fresh pair.

Wheredeydodatat

I agree wholeheartedly with laokratwr laokratwr but most sneakerheads are still into the early 2000s rapper everything crispy tags still hanging off look. I think a lot of people in this thread and people into Jordan 1s in general are just aware the shoe will crease so it's more about embracing the inevitable. I remember I was talking to some random dude in a jimmy jazz about my beat up 2001s I had on and he was like "they're from 1985 that's how they're supposed to look".

the only shoe I tried to beat up on purpose were my black toes or other white Jordan's cuz they're too bright for me brand new. I said this in the thread on yellowed soles too but it just largely depends on your style if beat up shoes will look good or not

Now trying to beat up a pair more than usual , is the same as trying not to crease fam...

TRYING TOO HARD.

How about wearing them cause

1.You like them
2.They look good
3.They perform well on their purpose( walking , balling , skating)
4.You couldnt $%^&* afford them when you were 15 and they all came out and NOW YOU CAN (Thats me there :tongue: )

And if they crease , they crease.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom