JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

resale in general has DIPPED as of late... with everyone trying to make a buck on GRs... perfect timing for this release so I can get my pair for cheap even if I miss out online 8)

grin.gif

if they dont have black laces i can give you guys a link to the perfect black replacement laces if you like, pm me or let me on here if you want the link

Even though there will be more pairs to go around these will still be a hard cop for some people but i can't see this being a usual GR tho
bred11's where more then a GR, i heard  500,000 pairs and they still where a pain to get.  The difference between these and most GR is more people want these, and will want multiples.  especially if their 139.99.  

Even though there will be more pairs to go around these will still be a hard cop for some people but i can't see this being a usual GR tho
bred11's where more then a GR, i heard  500,000 pairs and they still where a pain to get.  The difference between these and most GR is more people want these, and will want multiples.  especially if their 139.99.  
If I am correct it was right around 650,000 pairs. I'm still trying to find the article that shared the real numbers, but with all restocks and releases it definitley was a BIG G, BIG R. However they still sold 275-330 average, most sitting over 300 still. 

Purple Fade Kobe 8s were a BIG GR as well and they sold out within the first 2 - 3 days.

Depends on the thirst, the hype, and the story (every shoe has one lol).

I'm still doing a preorder on these I'm just waiting for a legit site to do em. I'm tellin y'all don't sleep...

Pre ordering is out of the question for me,of course i live in Europe so these wont be too hard to cop.But i would suggest that everyone waits till close to the release date at least.

We need to form a preorder gang lol. I'm on the hunt for some legit presellers, they probably won't start popping up til mid nov-early dec

Last edited:
With this type of hype they need to make these limited. I just want to see everyone ripping their hair out and go nuts.

Back
Top Bottom