JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Traded a pair of HGG XIII and CDP bred XI for a pair. Hoping I didn't get the short end of the deal.

You did. :smh: But if you were willing to make that trade clearly you value the 1's far above the other 2, so you should be happy, and that's all that matters.

You did.
mean.gif
But if you were willing to make that trade clearly you value the 1's far above the other 2, so you should be happy, and that's all that matters.
depends if the cdp still has the 23
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've been looking for both royals and breds and you're not finding legit, authentic royals for under 500 and breds for under 400. Waiting and saving for a magical pair to pop up for 350 just isnt gonna happen unless theres another restock.
There are PLENTY of authentic Breds selling $350 or below, you just need to know where to look. eBay isn't the only option.

Last edited:
looking good man..i think black pants are ideal for bred 1s.. to me, they look a little off with blue jeans.. not knocking people who rock blue jeans with their bred 1s, i just think they look best with black pants.. 

Blue jeans make them pop more though

There are PLENTY of authentic Breds selling $350 or below, you just need to know where to look. eBay isn't the only option.

Ditto, show me the way then. I'll gladly pick up pairs for $350. I've been searching for months and you think I'm only searching eBay? Don't get fake GM pricing mixed with authentics.

The more I wear my breds the more comfortable they get. My shadows are the most comfortable 1s I have. I dont know if its the material used or the fact they are my everyday shoes.

The more I wear my breds the more comfortable they get. My shadows are the most comfortable 1s I have. I dont know if its the material used or the fact they are my everyday shoes.
When I first got my size 12s I thought there was no way I'd be able to wear them. I ended up working out in them and walking the city a few times and they've broken in soo well it's ridiculous. Very comfortable now.

i can cosign this. the shadows are also my everyday pair. fuego.

You did. :smh: But if you were willing to make that trade clearly you value the 1's far above the other 2, so you should be happy, and that's all that matters.

Sigh I was thinking about using the 2004 Oly 7's instead of the HGG XIII, but I went with the most recent release. Guess it was a loss no matter what.:smh:

I do love me some 1's. They are the most versatile to me.

Sigh I was thinking about using the 2004 Oly 7's instead of the HGG XIII, but I went with the most recent release. Guess it was a loss no matter what.:smh:

I do love me some 1's. They are the most versatile to me.

Agreed. I also feel that 1's age better than any other Jordan. Really the important thing is that you're satisfied with the trade. Is so then no regrets. :pimp:

Ditto, show me the way then. I'll gladly pick up pairs for $350. I've been searching for months and you think I'm only searching eBay? Don't get fake GM pricing mixed with authentics.
Quit fooling yourself thinking just because a pair sells for below 350 it's a "GM PAIR" when it's obvious to tell the difference between Authentic and GM.

Just bought mine last week for 320 SHIPPED.  So stop complaining that you search for months and can't find a pair for under 350.  Look harder.

I'm on the hunt for a nice light wash pair of denim to rock with these.

Seen some pics and light wash denim w these is :pimp:

All the nice light washes I have come across have those damn fake whiskers/honey combs behind the knee area :x

Anyone with info on some nice washes pm me (slim/tapered)

iriesupreme iriesupreme only light jeans without fake fades are stonewashed lol. idt that's what you want out of life

APC has light jeans and Our Legacy or Patrick Ervell may have something along those lines

Last edited:
I'm on the hunt for a nice light wash pair of denim to rock with these.

Seen some pics and light wash denim w these is :pimp:

All the nice light washes I have come across have those damn fake whiskers/honey combs behind the knee area :x

Anyone with info on some nice washes pm me (slim/tapered)

I'm gonna get downvotes for this but I actually bought the APCxKanye stonewash selvedge denim and they are :smokin with the the og 1s of 2013

Back
Top Bottom